Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Parker - Giuseppe Quartarone Confirmed as Referee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Parker - Giuseppe Quartarone Confirmed as Referee

The next big heavyweight fight has an international referee that satisfies both sides of the coin. Giuseppe Quartarone has been confirmed as the referee for the upcoming unification between WBA, IBO, IBF champion Anthony Joshua and WBO champion Joseph Parker.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who the hell is Giuseppe Quartarone

Comment

Wilder's fans be like: "Another fake stoppage for Joshya by bought italian refere!"

Comment

O man.this fights already off to a bad start.

Comment

in before another bs stoppage on the ropes with AJ missing 10/11 shots and the reff waving it off. and the AJ cucks claiming ' he was going to get stopped anyway'

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            in before another bs stoppage on the ropes with AJ missing 10/11 shots and the reff waving it off. and the AJ cucks claiming ' he was going to get stopped anyway'
            Crack is Whack !

Comment

Got a bad feeling about this. I think they needed an experienced ref because you're going to have one guy backed by thousands of fans and another who uses a smothering style at times. Need a ref who can think on his own and not be influenced by the crowd in a big fight like this.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                Who the hell is Giuseppe Quartarone
                Ever heard of BoxRec? At least try to keep up.

Comment

If you watch alot of Euro fights on Youtube like I do, you'd already know who the ref is. I don't think he's ever done a U.S. fight, but this IS an international sport, so that detail makes absolutely no difference.

Wanna see corrupt? Joe 'I'm Bought And Paid For' Cortez wrote the book on it. And Kenny Bayless has been definitely that in the past few years... gotta get that retirement check somehow, eh? Then we have the son of the TX athletic commission boss Laurence Cole, who is clueless at best. The list is long of U.S. refs who were/are pathetic thru the years.

I say let the fight play out and see what happens. Don't develop an attitude now... there's no basis for it. I for one am looking forward to a great fight.

Comment

All you got to know about how Giuseppe Quartarone and his role in this is watch Youri Kayembre Kalenga vs. Roberto Feliciano Bolonti : 1 point deducted in rounds 7 and 8 for dangerous head movements.

The last time Eddie Hearn brought in a unknown euro-ref in this caliber of fight was against Charles Martin, who was counted out despite beating the ten limit count and was not hurt, now they bring in a judge that carefully watches for blows around the belt line ( to protect A.J from body shots - stamina issues) and takes points when a fighter controls the head of his opponents ( Eduard Gutknecht vs Danny McIntosh - point for leaning down on the head ).

Comment

Working...
                    X