No announcement yet.

WBC have now ordered Wilder vs Fury 2 or goes to purse bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    i'm here to make sure you keep your word when wilder doesnt fight breazeale next.
    You're here solely for me? You made an alt too even though you aren't a fan. FFS man you're all over the place. Just quit, make a new account where nobody knows who you were and stop bull****ting. This account and your alt are ****ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      yes please keep tabs on this. if wilder's next opponent isn't fury or joshua, i will post my real name, photo, the name of my promotional company, the TV channels our fights air on around the world, etc.

but if wilder's next opponent is fury or joshua, robbie has to quit the site forever and post his real name and photo.
      Am sure Robbie is seeing the challenge. He seems a brave guy, let's see how it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        You made an alt
        You're lying and I can prove it. Easily. And if Wilder fights Breazeale, I will prove it because I will keep my promise and reveal my identity.

You're already trying to wiggle out of keeping up your end of the bargain, but it's legally binding and I will spend whatever it takes to enforce it.

Comment

Working...
        X