Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-12-2019, 02:17 AM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
True-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 19,581.18
Don't ever call me a monkey again - Mr McDowell 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Responding via social media post doesn't equate to caring about the specific opinion. What he is doing is stuntin on the haters.

Did you play any sports in high school? When you get booed did you say/do nothing or give em a lil something to make them keep booing?
You a cool dude Dunn.

But Floyd is straight up insecure about himself. You gave examples that diddy, jay-Z, and 50 all do that same stuff.

Difference is those dudes are smooth with the women and have a natural ability to attract women. That bothers Floyd and thatís why hes married to his money. It can buy him women which his player game canít.
True-Boxing-Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-12-2019, 04:19 AM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 939 Post(s)
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.26
Total Points: 30,603.70
Thanks for your support &amp;amp; respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Great thread, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
This post makes absolutely no sense. Responding to haters on social media by flexing and stunting on them isn't a sign of insecurity. That is how Floyd and other urban sensations that came up during the 90's era do things.

Puffy, Hov, Floyd, 50, Birdman etc etc. they floss because they know guys like you get in your feeling because you can't.

Now if you feel flossing is played out, ok then just say that. Many will agree. Just don't be mad that he gives you and the other haters the smoke you ask for.
This is well said, but I love to see urban sensations re-invest into next level stuff like buying NBA teams, NFL teams, networks thats next level brother!
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 09:07 AM #63
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 16659 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 88,966.98
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
You a cool dude Dunn.

But Floyd is straight up insecure about himself. You gave examples that diddy, jay-Z, and 50 all do that same stuff.

Difference is those dudes are smooth with the women and have a natural ability to attract women. That bothers Floyd and thatís why hes married to his money. It can buy him women which his player game canít.
Are you sure? I think his issues with women stem from the fact he grew up in a household where violence was common, his father went to prison when he was a teen and his mother was a drug addict.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 09:07 AM #64
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 16659 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 88,966.98
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyST View Post
Isnít flossing a kids dance? I donít really get all these weird new terms (I thought stunting was something Evel Knievel did). Or is he literally flossing his teeth with money (op pic not working for me)?
LOL this was funny.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
floyd, haters..., mayweather, message

User Tag List