Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder” II Thread:Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to scare all you Wilder believers:

Go and look at Fury's footwork when he was in shape against Wlad

Then go and look at it against Wilder

Fury was 80% at best against Wilder

Now he is at peak motivation and will be in peak shape.

I think Wilder will come in heavier, He'll box better earlier with nice jabs to the body and set a higher pace...but Fury will match it and late fight when Wilder is tired Fury will be there just as strong but even stronger and stop Wilder late. Fury will work inside this time because he won't be as tired late fight.

This will be a nightmare for Wilder.

Just as history shows the superior boxers pretty much ALWAYS does better in a rematch. Fury is WAY TOO SMART for Wilder.

Fury also saw all the intangibles and things Wilder does well which are hard to see when you're not in the ring with him, Fury respects him you better believe it. Wilder is a tough cookie, 1 second off the ball he'll explode on your ass as AJ will find out.

Fury late TKO (depends how quick the ref if to jump into clinches as Fury will be happy to break out of them in this rematch!)
    Last edited by miniq; 01-12-2019, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I expect Wilder to KO Fury of course. I expected Wilder to KO Fury last time and he only got to a draw by the skin of his teeth so I see no reason to jump ship. Wilder will build on what he learned.

Although Tyson did very well he performance doesn't make me apprehensive at all, but, Wilder's training team does. I don't agree with Breland or Deas. Wilder doesn't need to be heavier or incorporate more traditional boxing technique, he needs to be more active and learn some higher level punching baits.

They want to make him more Lennox Lewis when they really ought to be looking more at Marciano or Foreman.

Comment

Wilder fought terribly first fight. hard to imagine him fighting much worse tactically

Fury should be better too

So we will probably get another controversial draw

Comment

Wilder wins by KO

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
              https://youtu.be/VC9ScAFc8xg

Just listen to the difference in the jabs he throws from 1:00 - 1:10 when he's busy moving around and 1:10 - 1:20 when he's planted his feet.
              Fury looks ready! Snap in those punches!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Exactly. History is littered with the predominance of Boxers winning the rematch against the Punchers and yeah, Fury can get in even better shape and not get caught and win a more dominant and wide decision.
                I agree with you and Chris, I can't see nothing other than a dominant victory for Fury.

Comment

I picked Fury by knock out the first time but he's really showed he'll never have real killer instinct which does give Wilder a slight chance this time around. Fury will win a UD or SD win. A lot of this depends on weight of Wilder, again he's not going to win under 220.

Fury had an extreme advantage last time and could have knocked Wilder out in 5 rounds but got bad advice, it won't be so easy now because Wilder will be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    I picked Fury by knock out the first time but he's really showed he'll never have real killer instinct which does give Wilder a slight chance this time around. Fury will win a UD or SD win. A lot of this depends on weight of Wilder, again he's not going to win under 220.

Fury had an extreme advantage last time and could have knocked Wilder out in 5 rounds but got bad advice, it won't be so easy now because Wilder will be ready.
                    What would you have told Fury if you were in his corner on fight night?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      What would you have told Fury if you were in his corner on fight night?

Best chance of knocking wilder out is the first 5 rounds. He is a slow starter and needs to gage his opponents patterns . Fury had him baffled in those rounds and staggered him slightly I think in round 3 or 4 ? He would have jumped all over him if I was in that corner. Fury wouldve thrown 5 punch shots after the jab instead of backing up after a combo sequence. It was their game plan to punch in spurts and avoid in close fighting. Had Fury stepped to Wilder and attacked from the get go, behind his jab Wilder was done. Fury also stood in distance just looking at times ,he would have jabbed wilders head off the entire time,but im not his trainer.

in short Davison said reapidily to slow down at the wrong times. Even when Davison was telling him to hold after the 12th round knockdown ,Tyson ignored him finally and out boxed Wilder attacking him,imagine had he fought with the same urgency from round one when hes fresh ?

Edit : I think Davison has done well putting Furys overall attack better with better punch technique and angles to get more power ,so hes done good.
                      Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-27-2019, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X