Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make AJ vs Wilder next, Fury gets a homecoming fight in Manchester then fight winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make AJ vs Wilder next, Fury gets a homecoming fight in Manchester then fight winner

That's what should happen.

Fury has earned a nice easy payday at home and the winner of Wilder vs AJ for undisputed vs lineal.

Give Fury Charr or whoever has that WBA regular belt, at the Manchester arena

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    That's what should happen.

Fury has earned a nice easy payday at home and the winner of Wilder vs AJ for undisputed vs lineal.

Give Fury Charr or whoever has that WBA regular belt, at the Manchester arena
    Great idea. A fight against Pulev for Fury also makes sense so the IBF mandatory is out of the way. That way you'd get the winner of the AJ/Wilder fighting for the undisputed and lineal heavyweight titles without fear of any of the belts being stripped.

Comment

Nah we need to see the rematch for fight of the year in 2019 AJ would ask for rematch clause and tie up wilder for the entire year

Don't care if Fury takes soft fight in Bellew or Whyte next and Wilder gets the mandatory out of the way but that rematch NEEDS to happen next year

Comment

That sounds excellent. If that happens I think AJ would knock both Wilder and Fury out. Then the best and classiest fighter would be the unified undisputed champion. No more annoying bomb squad yelling from Wilder. No more annoying bragging from Fury that he is the best heavyweight in history when he is not even close. Just a quiet humble champion who fights top contenders and does his talking with his fast accurate fists in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Nah we need to see the rematch for fight of the year in 2019 AJ would ask for rematch clause and tie up wilder for the entire year

Don't care if Fury takes soft fight in Bellew or Whyte next and Wilder gets the mandatory out of the way but that rematch NEEDS to happen next year
          Fight of the year? Not my pick for fight of the year. According to the punch stats Wilder threw 407 punches and landed 70 punches. Fury threw 327 punches and landed 82 punches. Compare that with Canelo throwing about 670 punches and landing about 205 punches and GGG throwing about 780 punches and landing about 220 punches. I think AJ beats Wilder easily and clearly enough by KO that no rematch will be demanded or will happen. AJ is the undefeated 28 year old champion with no draws on his record. He is most likely the best now and in the near future. Maybe some new guy will beat him later on.

Comment

I approve this thread.

Comment

Working...
            X