No announcement yet.

Gvzozdyk is the real deal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Since last year I have been saying on here that The Nail will run 175 by 2019. He is on his way.
    Yea, I knew he was good early on but when I saw him utterly dismantle Gonzales I was fully on board.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Weren't YOU telling me he was too chinny for Stevenson??

A few months ago I said Gvozdyk would beat him and all I heard was negativity from people here.
      LOL where did I say that. The only thing I said in relation to what you said is that I am concerned that he might be chinny and get koed despite being ahead of his fight against Stevenson but I never believed he was chinny I just entertained the possibility of him being chinny.

And this fight destroyed all doubts about his chin.

Comment

Since last year I have been saying on here that The Nail will run 175 by 2019. He is on his way.
        I was hyping Gdyk since he dismantled Chilemba. But his 3 round destruction of Gonzalez as a thing of beauty.

Comment

i think that ended stevsonsons career

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Caught Stevenson at the right time and that is not to discredit him in anyway but Stevenson barely got away from Jack. Congrats to Gvozdyk, good gameplan, also good corner with Teddy Atlas telling him everything to do perfectly!

175 next generation will be interesting to see who comes out on Top of it, it is wide open for all of them because they all have Flaws. Alvarez and Gvozdyk I have to give them #1 and #2 at 175 because they beat Kovalev and Stevenson respectfully while Bivol and Beterbiev still haven't had their big fight moments
            Bivol beat Barrera, Pascal and Chilemba... all of whom could of really taken Stevenson for a ride.

Bivol is the man to beat in LHW today.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Yea, I knew he was good early on but when I saw him utterly dismantle Gonzales I was fully on board.
              Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              I was hyping Gdyk since he dismantled Chilemba. But his 3 round destruction of Gonzalez as a thing of beauty.
              The more I watch Beterbiev and Bivol the less impressed I am. But I have been following Nail for a couple years now. To Stevenson’s credit he made it competitive, he just didn’t have enough in the tank at age 41 to keep up with that movement. I think Jack will be a tough test for Gvozdyk.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                Barrera, Pascal and Chilemba... all of whom could of really taken Stevenson for a ride..
                Lol...

The more I watch Beterbiev and Bivol the less impressed I am. But I have been following Nail for a couple years now. To Stevenson’s credit he made it competitive, he just didn’t have enough in the tank at age 41 to keep up with that movement. I think Jack will be a tough test for Gvozdyk.
                I think Beterbeiv could have possibly been the top guy after Ward if his career was handled differently. But, balls out training (and the wear abs tear it brings) and failure to get meaningful fights may have caused him to die on the shelf. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                  Bivol beat Barrera, Pascal and Chilemba... all of whom could of really taken Stevenson for a ride.

Bivol is the man to beat in LHW today.
                  NEITHER are Stevenson or Kovalev lets be honest

Comment

Working...
                  X