Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pablo Cesar Cano Destroys Jorge Linares in One Round Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    Loma beat Linares
    Cano beat Linares easier
    That makes cano a better fighter than Lomachenko
    Yeah my Ass he is lol
    Lomachenko remains either 1 or 2 on the P4P rankings until proven otherwise
    Linares is not the best Lomachenko`s win. Pedraza is better win. Much bigger, more skilled, better guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeks View Post
      This is the guy that Lomachenko struggled with? This is your P4P #1's best win? LOL
      It's funny, right...

Linares put Loma down and it almost looked like a dive later...like "make it look good early, then you know what to do son"...yet gets walked through by Cano.

Gary Russell almost beat Loma, and has won every other fight in dominant fashion, yet never got a rematch.

Salido got dominated by Gamboa yet Loma struggled with him.

So the three best fighters - p4p - on Loma's resume, gave him trouble. It's shades of Naseem Hamed if you think about it - he had the same issue. We just need to find out who Loma's Barrera will end up being.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Linares is not the best Lomachenko`s win. Pedraza is better win. Much bigger, more skilled, better guy.
        Lol really? Same guy "hypejob" Tank destroyed with ease?

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          I never said Linares was his best win lol. Lomas best wins are against Russel and rigondeaux.
          I was taking the piss out of lona haters because them using the triangle theory

Comment

• Originally posted by Caxcan View Post
            I've always thought of Linares as a lesser version of Khan: skilled but chinny with fewer quality wins and worse losses. But somehow people seem to have amnesia with him because even after a bad loss, they heap praise on him for his positive attributes while overlooking his significant flaws.
            Ive always called him Khan Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              This guy is one of the most ignorant guys from here
              He's dumb as fkn rocks!!! Write's 20 page paragraphs about jack sht! He fkn acted like GGG is some 90lb soaking wet boxer and Canelo was some 7'5" 250lb monster when they fought.

Hes a DOPE who shoves Euro dics up his @ss!

Comment

Working...
              X