Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Rocks, Dominates Adrien Broner For Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner is a classless disgrace! Kudos to Manny! Easy win against a big mouth clown!

Comment

• Pac was told to coast if he felt like he was gonna KO Bonehead because PBC still needs to make some cash off the dude. Flroid wouldn't even commit to fighting him, Pacman will murk Spence....just make it happen already.

Comment

• Originally posted by pseudoware View Post
        Those 116—112 cards, smh. That's how Bradley 1 and Horn decisions happen.
        Totally agree. Broner only won 1 round maybe 2 the most thats it. I only gave round 4 to him and that round was very close and could’ve gone either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
          Agree.... if Broner let’s his hands go, Pac-Man is in for a world of hurt

BUT

I bet Broner will try to mimic Mayweather with shoulder roll etc which he can’t do (only slightly better than Berto copying Mayweather) and Broner will be caught again and again and again by straight lefts until he is either KO’d or TKO’d
          I'm an idiot for thinking Broner would let his hands go

Comment

• old ass Pacquiao still got hands. but theres nothing to prove just retire. if he fights again he needs to go after a stationary opponent like Danny or Porter, those styles make for great fights vs manny. Broner used his legs more than usual tonight.

Comment

• The guys boxing for the money now he aint even tryna win

Comment

• I fully expected broner to act a fool. Surprised he didnt accuse the judges of being racist. Glad to see Jim check his ass from beginning to end.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Get the f|ck outta here. Browne has been beating his ass the whole fight.
                  Lmao, you must be blinder than Stevie Wonder if you thought that was a beating!

Is this Marcus Browne’s brother or pops I’m speaking to!?

Browne only threw punches when Jack was in bad position but when he wasn’t, Browne would circle away or clinch Jack!

He even got deducted a point for excessive holding which he should’ve been gotten! Low blowed Jack and even head butted him intentionally which caused the cut!

Dudes a safety first fighter who fights dirty!

Comment

• AB got taken to school lol

What a sore loser. He won a grand total of 2 rounds. And that’s being generous.

40 year old, way past his prime Pac put on a boxing clinic with his jab, body shots and feints.

Broner gave the worst performance of his career...no heart, no defense, no offense. A statue in that ring.

Easy work for the Pac-Man

Comment

• "That's smart boxing right there" --Adrien Broner 2018

LMFAO!!! HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X