Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is Golovkin not interested in a trilogy fight ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    This is the kind of thinking of a typical GGG fan.

First off:

Canelo is #1 at MW

GGG #2

Jacobs #3

Any other rankings are W R O N G

And if you think GGG "clearly" beat Danny Jacobs than you should be posting at Check Hook Boxing or some other troll place
    Not even sure what you're disagreeing with when according to the context I'm getting you agree with me.

Oscar says Jacob's is #2 behind Canelo?

How when he clearly lost to GGG. He has an L. And bro, you Clenelo fans need to learn how to judge a fight. Same reasons GGG won the first fight you think canelo did in the 2nd. Then jabs dont count. Then how you face determines the winner. Then defend Canelo cycling clenbuterol. Then power punches count only. New rules yet you'll change the rules for fighters like Mayweather where nothing but the jab counts. Or Ali. Or Lennox. Did Wilder beat Tyson? That guy only threw jabs. Excuses excuses.

Did you think I was gonna put GGG #1? Lmfao.

You fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
      Not even sure what you're disagreeing with when according to the context I'm getting you agree with me.

How when he clearly lost to GGG. He has an L. And bro, you Clenelo fans need to learn how to judge a fight. Same reasons GGG won the first fight you think canelo did in the 2nd. Then jabs dont count. Then how you face determines the winner. Then defend Canelo cycling clenbuterol. Then power punches count only. New rules yet you'll change the rules for fighters like Mayweather where nothing but the jab counts. Or Ali. Or Lennox. Did Wilder beat Tyson? That guy only threw jabs. Excuses excuses.

You fail.
      Which MW is ranked above Jacobs?

I'll wait. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Which MW is ranked above Jacobs?

I'll wait. . .
        most people past the 7th grade would rank Golovkin over Jacobs.

Especially considering that he already beat him.

Comment

The likelihood is he rolled over for Golden Boy and Canelo in that second fight. He is shot and will forever be remembered as the fighter who fought soft opposition while claiming to be a killer. Soon as he fought another so-called Elite fighter, he bent over and let his cheeks get busted without even struggling. We don't need to see this a third time.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

Right and Canelo and GGG just fought 24 rounds...and they're essentially at a draw. GGG doesnt want 3rd fight right now..so whose the NEXT BEST opponent?

Danny Jacobs is the next best opponent behind GGG

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              When your guy gets screwed and it won’t be canelo since him and the judges are obviously bff’s, you will cry robbery so don’t act like it doesn’t happen it happened with canelo against trout , Floyd’s unanimous decision, and Lara. boxing is a business more than a sport but you can tell who wins if you have half a brain and arnt a comeplete d rider, Golovkin clearly won 8-4 BOTH FIGHTS.

you are happily splashing in your own stupidity

what could possess someone to make such a ridiculous claim

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                He knows he can’t win on the cards and he can’t knock him out so why take the fight? Money would be the only reason and although I admit he turned into money Golovkin real quick I think the two loses took a lot out of him mentally

that is the best reason so far

sulking..... and, bored..... did not cut it for me

" given up "..... is more likely

still, quite bizarre..... ???

I think I will officially call that the 3rd, totally bizarre decision, that Golovkin has made in recent times

he should take the PHENOMENAL money on offer

your point..... "the two loses took a lot out of him mentally"..... is likely compounded by the fact that he knows he cannot beat Canelo

being unable to implement his gameplan, being unable to follow his corners instructions, and being unable to control the fight..... must have been very dejecting

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post

You fail.

but he did not " clearly " lose to GGG

you are displaying your ignorance

to add up facts in order to come to a correct conclusion, the facts must be correct

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

I rank Jacobs above Golovkin for the same reason I rank Wilder over Joshua

* I think that IF Jacobs did not beat him the first time around, and that was a very close fight..... he will beat him if they rematch

* one guy is willing to fight everyone, the other guy is not

I do not highly rank guys who are clearly avoiding difficult fights

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      you are happily splashing in your own stupidity

what could possess someone to make such a ridiculous claim

Newsflash bozo the majority of the boxing world saw the same thing it’s not our fault you’re a giant canelo d rider

Comment

Working...
                      X