Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-18-2019, 11:54 AM #21
OK Jim...

Quoted: 1482 Post(s)
Chrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,857.30
Total Points: 31,231.51
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Cheers buddy. - El-blanco Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Good to see you're still around champ, always been a top poster! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
You literally can quote every single one of his words and use it against him, rather than the guy that claimed they accept the 15m offer, then 5 months down the line "Nope we didn't accept" the offer...

Quote:
There are no examples of Hearn telling a lie as blatent as that one by Finkel.

"I have told Eddie Hearn that we officially accept his offer to fight Anthony Joshua in the UK, on the terms they gave us"

5 months later: "We never accepted that offer."
Finkle, for me, is a walking contradiction. I think it's why he doesn't always talk too much as he tends to tie himself up in knots when he does.

Also the stuff with him going public with private with emails, telling press he's sent out offers that need to be agreed to before any talks or meetings. I just can't take what he says as serious half of the time. I take them all with a pinch of salt, but especially Finkle.
Chrismart is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-18-2019, 12:07 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10065 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,405.40
Total Points: 50,573.22
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Walken View Post
Thatís seems true

Every interview Lou Dibella gives the last year or so he says the same thing. Fights donít get negotiated in public

The Canelo / Jacobs fight is a perfect example

When a promoter negotiates through the public itís just them trying to control a narrative that doesnít put them at fault and pleases their fighters fanbase

As far as AJ fighting Wilder or Fury , Joe Gallagher summed it up perfectly on the toe 2 toe podcast this week

Basically saying AJs the Aside and has all the power if he really wanted to fight either next heíd demand that Hearn make he fight and itíd happen.
If Wilder doesn't want it, there's nothing Hearn can do to make it.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:13 PM #23
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4595 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 64,478.85
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
You literally can quote every single one of his words and use it against him, rather than the guy that claimed they accept the 15m offer, then 5 months down the line "Nope we didn't accept" the offer...

There are no examples of Hearn telling a lie as blatent as that one by Finkel.

"I have told Eddie Hearn that we officially accept his offer to fight Anthony Joshua in the UK, on the terms they gave us"

5 months later: "We never accepted that offer."[/QUOTE]

Yeah i don't get what lies he has been "Feeding" the media. If you can quote someone then its pretty much easy to debunked that person.

Some of the interviews that Hearn has done on video can easily be pulled out and used against him, am looking at him and thinking "Should he really be giving that sort of information to the media?"

And then you have these lot who thinks no one else tells a like from the other side, i mean how bias can you get.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:18 PM #24
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 4595 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 64,478.85
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrismart View Post
Finkle, for me, is a walking contradiction. I think it's why he doesn't always talk too much as he tends to tie himself up in knots when he does.

Also the stuff with him going public with private with emails, telling press he's sent out offers that need to be agreed to before any talks or meetings. I just can't take what he says as serious half of the time. I take them all with a pinch of salt, but especially Finkle.
Finkle is shady as hell, he isn't stupid like a lot of these Wilder fan girls, he know when NOT to speak. Like you pointed out he is a walking contradiction, not just that but a flat out liar. How can you claim you accept the offer and then months later claim you never accept that offer.

I want the media to ask him that question, if they can first find him, if he would allow that interview to be put out and if he would actually not drop the phone or walk out of the interview.

Hearn has been accessible to everyone of these LDBC guys and am surprise that he is handling them with ease. I would have tear my hair out trying to speak to these guys with a camera phone in my face.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:22 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2188 Post(s)
R_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond reputeR_Walken has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 23,402.44
Awesome posts, get yourself an avatar to match - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDEEMER View Post
Why didn't he address if a fight gets made it needs contracts sent ? Check

Why didn't he state Finkel went to the public first and cried over the first offer ? Check

Why didn't he state Finkel ran on social media again with a counter offer ? Check

Why didn't he state fights cannot be made of the other side doesn't believe it's not the A side and demanded 50% or no fight before and after negotiations ? Check.

This is the reason your fan base has no logic and gets the reputation it has.

Wilder didn't even want to promote the fight refusing or declining to get in the ring after AJ defeated Klitschko and then out right refusing to attend a paid commentary job at the Parker fight,

Wilder even went on a incoherent ramble of restraining orders accusations ? Yes this is the guy you are cheering for . Ha
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeGoodland View Post
I'm loving all of this.

I think we are seeing Wilder fans finally realising that its not Hearn that is the bull*****ter nor that Joshua is the one ducking.

There is far far far too much consistent evidence showing that Wilder or Finkel can't maintain a lie.
Quote:
If Wilder doesn't want it, there's nothing Hearn can do to make it.

Keep drinking the Kool- Aid guys , Iím sure it tastes delicious

Youíve convinced me that if a serious offer was made from AJs camp and not just lies Hearn tells to the media that both Fury and Wilder donít want the fight

Even though they were able to negotiate with each other and both said it was a easy process
R_Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 01:09 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18259 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 136,003.61
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
What are you talking about?! Lol

First off the WBA ordered the fight when they felt sorry for Brook. The WBA didnít even sanction the Brook fight.

Then, PUBLIC delays regarding splits from Loeffler and DiBella. Wasnít the fight postponed general scheduling? Unless there was a conflict with various HBO dates. These two never wanted to fight in the first place when asked through media.
It's obvious that was a typo and i meant Canelo
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 01:33 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10065 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,405.40
Total Points: 50,573.22
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrismart View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Yeah i don't get what lies he has been "Feeding" the media. If you can quote someone then its pretty much easy to debunked that person.

Some of the interviews that Hearn has done on video can easily be pulled out and used against him, am looking at him and thinking "Should he really be giving that sort of information to the media?"

And then you have these lot who thinks no one else tells a like from the other side, i mean how bias can you get.
Hearn is more open than Finkel and Warren and definitely more so than Haymon, who won't even talk to reporters or fans, let alone allow them to ask him any question they like and publish his replies without come backs.

HatmanStrikesBack talks about that in this video:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
aren't, fight, make, negotiating, public, you're

User Tag List