Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatched Mayweather vs. Pacquiao yesterday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought Pacquiao won but if you score it on the Mayweather grading curve, yeah Floyd won.

It's like playing Street Fighter 2, if you don't deplete Floyd's whole health bar before the time runs out, he wins the round...even if you have more health left.

Comment

Both guys pretty much nullified each others' offenses. From an entertainment standpoint, it wasn't great, but the technique displayed, traps being set, footwork from both.. it was a thing of beauty. I scored it pretty clear for Floyd. First watch I had it 7-5, but I can see how someone would've scored it as wide as 9-3.

Comment

Pacquiao won 4 rounds, not 2 rounds. Your Mayweather bias is showing. Try 116 to 112 for a proper score card. Mayweather clearly won but he didn't put on a master class. He got hit, he ran, and he lost some rounds. The fight was not the one sided easy work some Mayweather fans claim it was. Two judges gave Pacquiao 4 rounds and the other judge gave Pacquiao 3 rounds and they were not wrong. Why would the judges be unfair to Mayweather who brings so much money to their city and lives there? Mayweather's own trainer and father yelled at him a few times between rounds to quit running and quit fighting scared.

Comment

It reminded me of when Wladimir Kiltschko fought David Haye. Floyd Mayweather was just that bit better in most of the rounds 'I actually think it was a bad performance from Mayweather, if you don't push Mayweather? He will not display all of his ability'.

Ether that or it was time for him to retire, he seemed to hesitate offensively in his last few fights.

Comment

Pacquiao got robbed!!!!!!

Comment

it was a **** fight, let's be real. I'm not sure if they ever would have produced a great fight, especially if pac was always gonna try to box Floyd, but this happened way too late. it was like a tense sparring session where neither guy wants to make a mistake. pac fought with no urgency while being outpointed, and Floyd fought scared.

Comment

Mayweather won it easily and showed sublime skills in doing so. He frustrated Pacman all the way and would not dance to Pacman's tune which was his basic key to victory and is something all of Pacman's future opponents should note. How this fight could be seriously called a robbery is beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                  The fight was way more exciting than the masses claiming it to have been boring. I'm a Mayweather fan but I believe myself to be objective when watching a fight. Mayweather put on a master class. I love the way he pumped his jab out the whole fight. His lateral movement was highly effective as always. Since Pacquiao is faster, he had to parry some of the punches he couldn't get away from. I only gave Pacquiao rounds 4 and 6. So I had Mayweather winning 118-110 (Canelo and Adalaide Byrd somewhere smiling).
                  --- Pegged as a Money Mayweather cash out from inception, TUE 50-0 and Vegas did not disappoint.

Comment

yeah it was exciting specially in round 4. Pac clearly won. I have it 8-4 pac and i gave all thr close rounds to floyd.

Comment

And that was an injured pac
                      says alot on how good pac even with just one healthy arm.

Comment

Working...
                      X