Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Has Decided To Fight Crawford, Likely April 20 At MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
    TBRB have Khan ranked at 9 in the division. Apart from Shawn Porter fighting Ugas (ranked at 7) this is the only fight between two top 10 ranked WWs. It's a good fight that will entertain us for as long as it lasts, whether that's one round or twelve.

It's a whole lot better than Crawford fighting somebody Khan dealt with several years ago. Crawford will probably have to fight Kavaliauskas after, who is also top-10 ranked.

If Crawford fights Khan, Kav and then another top-10 ranked WW this year then that's a damn sight better than what I expected from him this year. If we get a unification later in the year then I don't care what has come before it. All the top welters are busy until May/June at the earliest so nobody should have a problem with this fight, unless you want to see Crawford against a contender in his prime looking for his first title shot.
    Crawford is fighting the TBRB #9 fighter, will fight Mean Machine, then will again target the TBRB #9 or #10 fighter, lol.

Tell the truth and shame the devil.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Come on,ANYONE besides this glassjaw whos retired/inactive since Canelo launched him. The problem I have is that Crawford isnt even negotiating to get a good opponent,hes CLEARLY content like the rest of Arums stable facing a string of old,inactive,or altogether no hopers like Kahn has become, because hes getting paid & has a built in lifetime duck excuse,while getting to keep his 0.

Thats why these espn fighters in glamour divisions are hypejobs,they have built in excuses due to network & Arum is p4p #1 at eternally ducking the hardest fights,thats why he signed an exclusive espn deal & thats why he lways says he wants the best fights but his fighters rarely deliver.
      Man I don't know about all that ducking chat, back when Floyd was with Arum didn't seem like that to me . In fact it looked completely the other way around & looked like Arum was giving him all the tough fights to try and get him to lose his title and his 0.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnbook View Post
        what rd KO?
        Not sure, but I reckon it's goner go like this Khan wins the first few rounds Khan get confident , and that's when Crawford times that near perfect counter & Khan dose that famous dance we all know and love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          Khan really must fear Brook to turn down a much bigger payday to fight Crawford.

Makes wilder not look quite so bad on the ducking front
          Or may be Fast Eddie is talking **** and that cash he's chatting about ain't what hes telling everybody.

Food for thought.........

Comment

• Originally posted by ptek View Post
            Or may be Fast Eddie is talking **** and that cash he's chatting about ain't what hes telling everybody.

Food for thought.........
            It’s fairly common sense. Brook khan would most likely sell out Wembley.

Comment

• Close Crawford but his cherry picking ways are becoming tiresome. A one legged Benevidez at home and m or Glass Khan

Comment

• Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                We all know that. You need to read the whole thread.. maybe you would understand then
                Why don't you just explain it to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                  Why don't you just explain it to me.
                  Much easier for you to just back it up a few pages and read it solo bro.

Comment

• Crawford by KO in 5rds. (Or less) But once again Amir shows heart & ballz of steel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                      It’s fairly common sense. Brook khan would most likely sell out Wembley.
                      O yer, how do you know ?, you a promoter or something ? , or may be you can see into the future ?, tell you what bet that fight don't even happen and when it does it's just two washed up dude's who should have fought ages ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X