Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-07-2019, 12:44 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1825 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16.17
Total Points: 17,396.83
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Put it this way. If Fury wasn't robbed i have no doubt Wilder would be behind Whyte on every major HW ratings list.
Chisora is tough but don’t mistake tough for great. Or even good for that matter.
Pan-Africanist is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-07-2019, 10:11 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3534 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 29,883.39
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
dillian white got his ass kicked by anthony joshua. he had nothing for him. the idea that you guys want to see a rematch over fury or wilder is extremely telling.

the best fighter wilder ever fought, tyson fury, he nearly knocked out. lots of refs would have stoppe that fight, credit to jack rees for having nerves of steel, and tyson fury for being one of the toughest men in the world.

can you imagine the fallout from british losers if deontay wilder needed two fights with journeyman, 9 loss derek chisora? the first fight was f#ckin close
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Huh??? Who is calling for the Whyte fight over Wilder? No one is doing that. We want Wilder, but he doesn't want anything to do with AJ. He's ducking like always and looking to take on Brezeale. He's said so himself.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 10:33 PM #23
Contender

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Toffee is just really niceToffee is just really niceToffee is just really niceToffee is just really niceToffee is just really nice
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 12,884.89

Providing decent fights get made I think Wilder plummets out of contention.

I'm very confident Fury and Joshua best him. Ortiz should have beaten him. Whyte will give him a good fight. To be honest, most decent heavyweights will. The vast majority will outbox him and it will come down to whether he can land a haymaker. You can't rely on that every time.

Fury is a great fight for him. He gets completely outboxed but not knocked out and comes away looking like he can live with the big boys. Anyone who can outbox him (most fighters) AND throw a knockout punch doesn't give him that.

If I were Wilder I'd only be looking at Fury (or possibly Joshua as a high risk fight in the hope of landing the shot that ends it). I wouldn't be going near a 4 to 10 ranked fighter. They'll show him up for what he is.
Toffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 11:38 PM #24
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 3439 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 28,656.57
Have a slice.....it’s not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all that’s doe anyway ???  All that just to say I’m out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
Providing decent fights get made I think Wilder plummets out of contention.

I'm very confident Fury and Joshua best him. Ortiz should have beaten him. Whyte will give him a good fight. To be honest, most decent heavyweights will. The vast majority will outbox him and it will come down to whether he can land a haymaker. You can't rely on that every time.

Fury is a great fight for him. He gets completely outboxed but not knocked out and comes away looking like he can live with the big boys. Anyone who can outbox him (most fighters) AND throw a knockout punch doesn't give him that.

If I were Wilder I'd only be looking at Fury (or possibly Joshua as a high risk fight in the hope of landing the shot that ends it). I wouldn't be going near a 4 to 10 ranked fighter. They'll show him up for what he is.
He just fought Ortiz and Fury back to back you twat

4-10 heavyweight show him up keep Chisora , Browne and Robert Helenius away from him thats some killer row
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 12:56 AM #25
Contender

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Toffee is just really niceToffee is just really niceToffee is just really niceToffee is just really niceToffee is just really nice
Bank: 1,083.07
Total Points: 12,884.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
He just fought Ortiz and Fury back to back you twat

4-10 heavyweight show him up keep Chisora , Browne and Robert Helenius away from him thats some killer row
And as I said, both showed him up. Ortiz should have beaten him, Fury probably did.

I'd have Ortiz around Whyte's level. That's where I think Wilder is too.

I said 4-10 ranked heavyweights will show him up for what he is. They won't always win, but they'll show him up. He's not elite.

Do you really have the guys you mentioned in your top 10? Really? And you've got the nerve to call me a twat

Last edited by Toffee; 01-08-2019 at 01:02 AM.
Toffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:22 AM #26
Strong champion.

Quoted: 6167 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,077.68
Total Points: 54,674.44
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Huh??? Who is calling for the Whyte fight over Wilder? No one is doing that. We want Wilder, but he doesn't want anything to do with AJ. He's ducking like always and looking to take on Brezeale. He's said so himself.

you understand that eddie hearn offered less than joe parker made last time he madea public offer? right? he tried to hide AJ behind white. he took a "mandatory," over alex povetkin. now he's tryying to fight dillian white again.

he offered a flat fee which would have amounted to 10-20%. joe parker got 30-35%. and FFS he got a percent!

if you look the refusal of that offer and think, "wilder is ducking," you are not worth my time and really, really don't understand boxing.

eddie was given the biggest guarantee at HW of all time and a split, for the record, when the fight was offered in las vegas. he would not agree to those terms because he wanted to take the fight in the UK [and for much less money.] it is what it is, you don't understand boxing if you don't see what was going on in 2018.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:49 AM #27
Interim Champion

Quoted: 426 Post(s)
SeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of light
Total Points: 14,920.08
gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll rational comments - afgbjfgmih sensible comments - afgbjfgmih Eddie Hearn's cock - __________ 
eddie owns you too just like gay j - __________ stupid - __________ since you fancy eddie the snake - __________ dumb poster - __________ AJ's a bitch he ducked ROFL quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack - __________ 
quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack - __________ 

Quote:
dillian white got his ass kicked by anthony joshua. he had nothing for him. the idea that you guys want to see a rematch over fury or wilder is extremely telling.

the best fighter wilder ever fought, tyson fury, he nearly knocked out. lots of refs would have stoppe that fight, credit to jack rees for having nerves of steel, and tyson fury for being one of the toughest men in the world.

can you imagine the fallout from british losers if deontay wilder needed two fights with journeyman, 9 loss derek chisora? the first fight was f#ckin close
Woah Woah Woah there! I do NOT want to see Joshua v Whyte over Joshua v Wilder or Fury.

So... you are saying that the best fighter that Deontay Wilder fought was a guy who just got off the coach, popped on PED's and only avoided a proper ban because he could bankrupt the UK Anti-Doping agency because of their low budget, probably was on Clenbuterol...and then he still LOST in the eyes of the entire boxing world? Biggest backfire of a cherry pick, ever. That says more about the level of Deontay Wilder than Dillian Whyte.

All due credit to Fury for battling his mental health problems but both fighters should take a look at the bigger picture.

Wilder couldn't beat a 60% Fury.
Fury was cherry picked by Wilder's team because they saw 'Lineal Champ' and took advantage of the marketing potential because thought they were worth more than they are in a match with Joshua. Its obvious that Wilders precious country ass feelings were hurt.

If Klitschko actually threw some big punches, we could have an entirely different HW boxing landscape.

How do they expect to compete consistently against top 10 fighters...because, after all of the noise that has come out of the Wilder/Fury fight, the boxing public aren't going to accept anything less...the same way that the boxing public look at Joshua since he beat Charles Martin.
SeGoodland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 09:53 AM #28
Interim Champion

SeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of lightSeGoodland is a glorious beacon of light
gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll rational comments - afgbjfgmih sensible comments - afgbjfgmih Eddie Hearn's cock - __________ 
eddie owns you too just like gay j - __________ stupid - __________ since you fancy eddie the snake - __________ dumb poster - __________ AJ's a bitch he ducked ROFL quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack - __________ 
quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack - __________ 

Quote:
you understand that eddie hearn offered less than joe parker made last time he madea public offer? right? he tried to hide AJ behind white. he took a "mandatory," over alex povetkin. now he's tryying to fight dillian white again.

he offered a flat fee which would have amounted to 10-20%. joe parker got 30-35%. and FFS he got a percent!

if you look the refusal of that offer and think, "wilder is ducking," you are not worth my time and really, really don't understand boxing.

eddie was given the biggest guarantee at HW of all time and a split, for the record, when the fight was offered in las vegas. he would not agree to those terms because he wanted to take the fight in the UK [and for much less money.] it is what it is, you don't understand boxing if you don't see what was going on in 2018.
Wilder has PUBLICALLY stated that he is avoiding Joshua. It wasn't put any other way.

Joshua isn't avoiding Wilder.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:18 AM #29
Strong champion.

Quoted: 6167 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 54,674.44
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeGoodland View Post
Wilder has PUBLICALLY stated that he is avoiding Joshua. It wasn't put any other way.

Joshua isn't avoiding Wilder.
make no mistake, neither of these guys decide who they fight. i'm sure joshua would fight wilder, and wilder would fight joshua. they have people in their ears, al haymon and eddie hearn primarily, who are incredibly good at communicating with fighters behind closed doors and shaping the public narrative.

iff you blame wilder's team more than you blame joshua's for this fight not happening until 2019, and really for the fight not happening while both are undefeated because wilder lost to fury on a decent scorecard, you have no idea at all what you are looking at. genuinely none. until tyson fury came back, which was never a certainty, deontay wilder was on showtime making 1.5 to 2 million on the books. haymon fighters get a stipend to fight each year, so they get more than that, but he wasn't even making what joshua opponents were making. until the fury fight and the result and the subsequent resale value being inflated hearn held almost all of the chips. he could make huge money at home without wilder. wilder / haymon could not do that.

you have eddie hearn to blame chiefly for this fight not happening while both guys are undefeated. he's the main reason it didn't happen in 2018.

do you really think eddie hearn would be ****ting on fury - wilder if he wanted to promote a fight with wilder when it was done? he does not want the fight right now. i wouldn't either! you can make a ton of money fighting dudes who command less split. the fight will literally be bigger in a year or two. why do it now? eddie hearn did this and thought this way in 2018. we shall see how he feels in 2019, we are 8 days in. ultimately it will be he who decides whether or not joshua fights wilder. if theyw ant to do it for the most money they will come to las vegas.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 10:27 AM #30
Interim Champion

Quote:
make no mistake, neither of these guys decide who they fight. i'm sure joshua would fight wilder, and wilder would fight joshua. they have people in their ears, al haymon and eddie hearn primarily, who are incredibly good at communicating with fighters behind closed doors and shaping the public narrative.

iff you blame wilder's team more than you blame joshua's for this fight not happening until 2019, and really for the fight not happening while both are undefeated because wilder lost to fury on a decent scorecard, you have no idea at all what you are looking at. genuinely none. until tyson fury came back, which was never a certainty, deontay wilder was on showtime making 1.5 to 2 million on the books. haymon fighters get a stipend to fight each year, so they get more than that, but he wasn't even making what joshua opponents were making. until the fury fight and the result and the subsequent resale value being inflated hearn held almost all of the chips. he could make huge money at home without wilder. wilder / haymon could not do that.

you have eddie hearn to blame chiefly for this fight not happening while both guys are undefeated. he's the main reason it didn't happen in 2018.

do you really think eddie hearn would be ****ting on fury - wilder if he wanted to promote a fight with wilder when it was done? he does not want the fight right now. i wouldn't either! you can make a ton of money fighting dudes who command less split. the fight will literally be bigger in a year or two. why do it now? eddie hearn did this and thought this way in 2018. we shall see how he feels in 2019, we are 8 days in. ultimately it will be he who decides whether or not joshua fights wilder. if theyw ant to do it for the most money they will come to las vegas.
So, please do tell...What is the completely factual, 100% proven and evidenced reason why the fight didn't happen in 2018?

Share This With Friends

Tags
deontay, dillian, whyte, wilder!

User Tag List