• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre Ward lol

Probably Holyfield and Marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      Marcos Maidana, all his fights were entertaining. He was a great no-nonsense brawler.
      He was definitely commited and always gave everything he had win lose or draw.

Comment

My faves...
        Brian Neillsen
        Peter McNeeley
        Jeff Harding
        Ray Mercer
        Pongsaklek Wonjongkam
        Jeff Fenech
        Jorge Arce
        Antwun Echols
        Vic Darchinyan

Comment

Roberto Duran and Tommy Hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
            Grew up in Detroit when Kronk was one of the best programs in the country, Thomas Hearns by far among the many great fighters Kronk produced.

Larry Holmes and Evander Holyfield.? Just so many hall of fame fighters from that era it's hard to pick a certain favorite.

Hearns, probably because I was at every fight he had in the Detroit area from his pro debut to his last fight at the Palace of Auburn Hills.
            Tommy always always gave it his all. His intensity was incredible. He had assassin's eyes. Christ I felt intimidated just watching him on TV. I'm sure some of his opponents must have been thinking, if I get through this alive I'm going to fire my promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
              He was definitely commited and always gave everything he had win lose or draw.
              His boxing matches were entertaining. He was a knockout puncher who threw in high volume. Then, when he got tired, he had an underrated defense to fall back on.

Maidana's style requires a lot of motivation.

Comment

prob Gatti or Corrales

Comment

Mike Tyson was the most amazing one from the retired lot if I had to make a pick.

Comment

Ive got a few.. Marvin Hagler, Hearns, El Radar, Duran, Ricardo Lopez, Shane.. Was always a huge fan of them.

Comment

• Ali...no one else compares in all aspects of his boxing life than him, to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X