No announcement yet.

Ex-Detroit Lions CB beats up man masturbating near daughter's window

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Yea but you don't want jail time for doing the right thing. America will only let you go so far. Other countries he would be killed for doing this but in America he will be out in 3 years.
    3yrs? They gave him a 1,500 bond and he won’t spend anytime in jail. That’s the way America works. You get caught with Marijuana and they’re trying to throw the book at you

Comment

He did not go full force. And had he killed him, that would have complicated matters. Justice was served.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Not kidding, I'd have done the same..
        Me too, but I'd make sure the window I'm masturbating in front of doesn't belong to a big retired NFL player.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Me too, but I'd make sure the window I'm masturbating in front of doesn't belong to a big retired NFL player.
          This fukin guy

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            3yrs? They gave him a 1,500 bond and he won’t spend anytime in jail. That’s the way America works. You get caught with Marijuana and they’re trying to throw the book at you
            True, very true. Let's see how down south handles it.

Comment

Got what he deserved. It could have been a lot worse.

Comment

Only beat up ??????

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Got what he deserved. It could have been a lot worse.
                  You got that right.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    The beating by the dad will be worse than what the judicial system gives him.
                    He'll be labeled a sex offender, that's worse than anything inside or outside of prison. Problem is he'll be a tax payers burden in or out of prison.

We should build prison camps in Alaska & send all sex offenders there.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      He'll be labeled a sex offender, that's worse than anything inside or outside of prison. Problem is he'll be a tax payers burden in or out of prison.

We should build prison camps in Alaska & send all sex offenders there.
                      Just because a sex offender is labeled doesn't mean he/she won't reoffend. They will think about ways of not getting caught the next time (no witnesses ?).

Castration = Rehabilitation.

(Not sure what to do about females pervs other than leave my door open and light some candles)

Comment

Working...
                      X