Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex-Detroit Lions CB beats up man masturbating near daughter's window

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Ex-Detroit Lions CB beats up man masturbating near daughter's window

A former Detroit Lions defensive back has made headlines after he beat up a man he said he found masturbating outside his daughter's window in Florida.

he found the man, leering into his 15-year-old daughter's room right after she had showered at 6:40 a.m. Monday with his pants undone and fondling himself.

That's when Beckham reacted.

First, he yelled at the man, who tried to run away.

After chasing down the man in the apartment complex's parking lot, Beckham said the two "had a good conversation."

That conversation resulted in several broken facial bones for Geoffrey Cassidy, 48.

Beckham, 40, was drafted in the fourth round of the 2002 draft by the Tennessee Titans. He was there until 2005. He played for the Lions in 2007, his final NFL season.

Beckham's wife, Amanda, told WPBF she called the police, who arrested Cassidy for lewd and lascivious behavior with a victim younger than 16 years old. He's being held in Palm Beach County Jail on a $1,500 bond.

Cassidy's mug shot shows plenty of evidence of his "good conversation."

WPLG-TV in Miami reports that first police took Cassidy to the hospital to treat the injuries. He reportedly denied the sexual act, saying he was in the neighborhood because his car broke down and he was waiting for it to cool.

Well damn.

https://amp.freep.com/amp/2594829002

I was expecting him to look worse. The ex-nfler showed restraint.

Comment

I picture 1bad65 or John Barron looking like that is real life.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I was expecting him to look worse. The ex-nfler showed restraint.
        Yea but you don't want jail time for doing the right thing. America will only let you go so far. Other countries he would be killed for doing this but in America he will be out in 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I picture 1bad65 or John Barron looking like that is real life.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Yea but you don't want jail time for doing the right thing. America will only let you go so far. Other countries he would be killed for doing this but in America he will be out in 3 years.
            The beating by the dad will be worse than what the judicial system gives him.

Comment

Comment

It must have been drugs. No jail, just rehab. And money for the addiction.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  The beating by the dad will be worse than what the judicial system gives him.
                  That's the sad part I finally found out after 10 years my Barber is on the sex offender registry. Smdh.

If you got kids please go on that website to see where they live and who they are.

Comment

Not kidding, I'd have done the same..

Comment

Working...
                    X