Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for all these people comparing Loma with Davis based on the Pedraza fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linares/Salido/Russell/Rigo - ALL are elite fighters. Tank hasn't fought ONE.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
      Yeah, but Davis is punching power is another level.
      Hell even Walters has great punching power.

You might like Davis man (for some *****ed up reason people do), but you need to stop skewing bull***** to try and make it look like Davis has a chance in there Loma.

Comment

1. Pedraza looked pretty good against Loma. Pedraza actually looked better than Rigo and Walters... This isn't a triangle theory in saying Tank will beat Loma based off the Pedraza fight, its just a feather in Tanks resume because although Pedraza was beaten, he wasn't dominated like by Loma like many other fighters were.

2. Reading some of these comments in this thread reminds me of the GGG vs Jacobs/Canelo, ward vs Kovalev build ups. You get these cult like fans who literally think a man is a God... And then once their man who they turned into a God loses, they all start crying

3. Tank vs Loma would be a good fight... I think Tank has the style/power to give Loma issues, although I'd favor Loma

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Linares/Salido/Russell/Rigo - ALL are elite fighters. Tank hasn't fought ONE.
          Linares elite?
          Salido???
          Russell?
          Please explain how any of these fighters are elite!

Comment

Linares elite?
            Salido???
            Russell?
            Please explain how any of these fighters are elite!
            Linares has held multiple world titles in 3 different weight classes
            Orlando Salido has held multiple titles in 2 different weight classes
            Guillermo Rigondeaux is flat out one of the best fighters on the planet. Loma just made him look inadequate.
            Gary Russell Jr was an Olympian and undefeated, ranked #3 in the world.

Gotta wake up son. Davis is a little ***** and it doesn't matter if you have punching power if you cant land *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Linares has held multiple world titles in 3 different weight classes
              Orlando Salido has held multiple titles in 2 different weight classes
              Guillermo Rigondeaux is flat out one of the best fighters on the planet. Loma just made him look inadequate.
              Gary Russell Jr was an Olympian and undefeated, ranked #3 in the world.

Gotta wake up son. Davis is a little ***** and it doesn't matter if you have punching power if you cant land *****.
              Linares has been knocked out multiple times by nobodies.

I think Salido himself would be shocked if he heard some call him elite.

Russell Jr biggest win is Jhonny Gonzalez and no one thinks he's elite. The only time anyone bring Russell up is try to make a case for Lomachenko.

You really reaching but I shouldn't expect anything different from someone with your user name. I'm sure you have a Lomachenko tatoo somewhere on you.

Comment

Linares has been knocked out multiple times by nobodies.

I think Salido himself would be shocked if he heard some call him elite.

Russell Jr biggest win is Jhonny Gonzalez and no one thinks he's elite. The only time anyone bring Russell up is try to make a case for Lomachenko.

You really reaching but I shouldn't expect anything different from someone with your user name. I'm sure you have a Lomachenko tatoo somewhere on you.
                Go try and find me 'cheerleading' for Loma somewhere. Go see my reaction to Loma-Rigo fight. Don't be a moron.

Davis gets completely destroyed against Loma. Just accept it.

Comment

Working...
                X