No announcement yet.

Best Crisps / Chips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
    Not a big fan of Pringles. A few years ago I was in Ohio and some locals said Grippos bbq were the best chips of all time. So your boy tried em and they were indeed the best bbq chip I ever tried. I believe they are just regional though. I gotta amazon them ****s. They gooder than a motha****a doe.
    Thanks for the green K

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
      Thanks for the green K
      Returned the favor my guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        Returned the favor my guy.
        Give me more green K you twat

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

Monster Much, Wotsits, Frazzels and Chipsticks can leave that list to be replaced by Squares, Nik Naks, Brannigans and Wheat Crunchies.
          Monster munch & chipsticks are clearly a top tier crisp. Poppabear are about the pikiest crisp you can get and belong in the ***** tier with space invaders. awful tiering i must say.

Say what you want about England, we have the best crisps in the world, that and clotted cream on scones was the only things i missed living/traveling/working abroad

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

Monster Much, Wotsits, Frazzels and Chipsticks can leave that list to be replaced by Squares, Nik Naks, Brannigans and Wheat Crunchies.
            No Better Made Chips on that list means the list is incomplete...Made in Detroit.

Comment

Working...
            X