Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones has been labelled as the biggest cheater in disgrace in MMA history. Agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alistair overeem was definitely the worst. He went from the skinniest guy in mma to some kind of nonhuman blowfish looking steroid experiment in one year, won a major kickboxing title by bumrushing his opponents into the ropes.

I think jones is an average cheater but dumb as ****. IE getting busted or recreational drugs, the same PEDs more than once, hiding under a ring, etc.

Comment

Josh Barnett got caught numerous times as well.

Comment

That doesnt change the fact that he is a bad ass fighter. Without or without PED, how many fighters can beat him?

Im no MMA guy but he looks pretty dominant to me.

Too much is made out of this ped use.

Comment

peds are cheaters. he is one. i doubt if hes the biggest doe

Comment

Yeah, not so much that he uses peds, but that he's an ass hole. And a phony. If he just came out and said yeah I take what I want to get an edge, just like everyone else and was more up front and alpha about it, people wouldn't mind as much. That's how Trump got elected. Because no matter how much he lies and s**t he gets called on, he just keeps going and comes back basically with the attitude of "yeah, so what? WTF are you gonna do about it?" He doesn't give a f*** and Jones shouldn't either. Well, he's starting not to, but he needs to go all in.
            Last edited by Anthony342; 12-31-2018, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Drug cheat to the extreme.

Comment

Working...
              X