Eastwood's New Movie, The Mule, is Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
    How do you know this?
    I read about 10 or so reviews. The whole thing was put together sloppily. It was rushed.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      I read about 10 or so reviews. The whole thing was put together sloppily. It was rushed.
      Thanks. But being poorly written and being rushed are not the same.
      Prob. Eastwood had to make this PC movie with its agenda: Don't be a drug mule or you'll go to jail even if you're 90. And it may have been written with only that in mind.

And see how at imdb so many give it a 10, when its more like a 3-5.

Comment

The movie was disappointing to say the least. Best way to describe it would be slow, mellow, dragged on, and boring. 5/10 score for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
          The movie was disappointing to say the least. Best way to describe it would be slow, mellow, dragged on, and boring. 5/10 score for me.
          That's pretty much how I saw it.
          And, like with boxing, they have their shills giving it a 10 online.
          See my above: They got Eastwood to do a PC ad for: you move drugs, you go to prison, even if you're 90.

Comment

I havn't seen it but it's based on a true story about a guy in his 80's so you can't fault Eastwood for playing the part...but I'll wait for it to come out online.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              I havn't seen it but it's based on a true story about a guy in his 80's so you can't fault Eastwood for playing the part...but I'll wait for it to come out online.
              Didn't know. Leo Sharp,wiki says got away with it for 10 years. Sometimes his shipments or the cash payment was worth in the millions.

I found wiki's article more exciting than the movie.

Comment

never heard of it.

Comment

Working...
                X