Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: If the People Want Third Golovkin Fight, We'll Make It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    I wrote something similar in another thread. If Golovkin fights Canelo and it is in Vegas he should prepare for a 8-10 round (max) fight. The motto "come home with your shield or on it". It isn't how he wants to fight but knowing what he knows he can't expect a different outcome than what he has got the last two times.

I'd have more respect for him taking this approach than fighting the same way and seeing the same result. Now from a legacy standpoint I guess the downside is if he went out on his shield that would look worse than losing another controversial decision.

Golovkin needs to learn to fight like a Mexican lol

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Golovkin needs to learn to fight like a Mexican lol
      I get it you thought Golovkin won. Calm down.

Comment

You can't get enough of me. I see you are still sporting James "Golovkin won" Toney. Again I don't read your posts so I'm assuming you finally broke down and confessed you think Golovkin won.

Anyways don't bother responding since I don't read anything you post. Try and alt id . . . maybe something like ducksville?

if that was true, you would put me on ignore

keep pretending that you do not read the posts you reply to

EVERYONE believes you

Comment

I get it you thought Golovkin won. Calm down.

Runkin did not win, he got the Mexican beaten out of him

he ran in the ring, and then he ran from the ring lol

Comment

if that was true, you would put me on ignore

keep pretending that you do not read the posts you reply to

EVERYONE believes you
            I assume you are now telling me you had Golovkin winning by 4 rounds. Come on abouttimeIdouched, that seems a little high. You need to be more reasonable.

Comment

Runkin did not win, he got the Mexican beaten out of him

he ran in the ring, and then he ran from the ring lol
              Can you repost? I totally missed what ever you wrote again for the 130th time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
                Of course Canelo will fight g again. That's another easy win. Canelo knows g can't handle his power. The Mexican Ginger is generally more of a boxer-puncher, and a counter-puncher, but he realized if he went right at g, g will back right down.

Also, that will make an acceptable excuse to vacate his mw wbc title. Canelo and g both want absolutely nothing do with Jermall Charlo. Canelo will fight Fielding, g III, Jacobs, and Andrade, plus at least a couple others, before entertaining the idea of facing Charlo. Jermall is the only fighter at 160 who can beat Canelo. As for g, I don't really see the need for a third go. Canelo proved he is the better fighter, time to move on.
                While Jermall is good he is also EXTREMELY predictable and FAR FAR extremely FAR slower than Canelo. Canelo would land 6-8 punches at such a pace Jermall May land one to every Canelo flurry

Comment

they are either the exact same level of idiot..... or they are the exact same idiots, period
                  You know what? I think thats EXACTLY what it is smh its a shame. If they would just study the game and the fighters in it, they won't keep looking stupid

Comment

He should do a one fight deal with showtime and fight Charlo. That’s the fight the fans want to see after that he can sign with DAZN or ESPN.

Comment

Canelo - GGG III

I'm glad that Canelo is willing to take a 3rd fight seeing as most reputable observers of both fights believed Golovkin won the fight and that Dave Moretti is know for wide decisions for money fighters. Adelaide Byrd's decision should have influenced GGG to refrain from a rematch in Vegas, and he shouldn't take the third fight if it involves the NSAC in any way. I agree with those above who understand that Mauricio Sulaiman clearly has an agenda that appeals to Canelo. One could say there's no proof, but one could also say that GGG only being clearly scored a win on 1/6 cards between the two fights is enough proof that the NSAC is unfit to sanction or appoint judges (UFC has a similar, if not worse problem with the NSAC involvement in judging). Hopefully Rocky Fielding wins this fight and lowers Canelo's stock. I feel Gennady beats Murata and strongly believe that he will either sign with DAZN as well or continue on a fight-by-fight basis like Mikey Garcia as signing with ESPN or PBC will not allow him to get a 3rd fight with Canelo. There is also the possibility that Gennady fights the Derevyanchenko-Jacobs winner. Very doubtful he goes to 168 at this age, whereas Canelo was guaranteed to to 168 after the GGG rematch by Oscar DLH

Comment

Working...
                      X