Greatest Unsolved Mystery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Pat a man or a woman?

Comment

I really like the Phantom Killer Of Texarkana in post WWII 1940’s. I like it because they made a movie about it.

No one knows who did it, but there are theories. They almost caught him too.

Another one I like, is the Wheaton Bandit. Back in the early 2000’s, a bunch of banks in the west suburbs of Chicago got hit. Some multiple times. In 2006, a sketch of the suspect was released. After that, the robberies stopped. The statute of limitations on these crimes has expired, so the Wheaton Bandit got away with it.

They suspect that the Wheaton Bandit was former law enforcement or military.

Comment

you drinking pac jizz, or booty sweat..

my nads need a pinoy guy likc you to bring me fine filipinas. and change my sheets...

YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FILAM..

EXPOSED..

i got more pinoy in my heart, the filipinos are my people.. i am there people

you are a pos..

my best friends are filipinos.. one has contributed more to the

https://www.linkedin.com/in/macaraeg

he can vouch for me...who you got puta...

Comment

I
          Originally posted by b morph View Post
          I really like the Phantom Killer Of Texarkana in post WWII 1940’s. I like it because they made a movie about it.

No one knows who did it, but there are theories. They almost caught him too.

Another one I like, is the Wheaton Bandit. Back in the early 2000’s, a bunch of banks in the west suburbs of Chicago got hit. Some multiple times. In 2006, a sketch of the suspect was released. After that, the robberies stopped. The statute of limitations on these crimes has expired, so the Wheaton Bandit got away with it.

They suspect that the Wheaton Bandit was former law enforcement or military.
          texarkana... wooooowhowhoo. fci..federal correction institutions.. i go do no care about spelling... i do it on purpose.

i got processed in el reno..ok... sooners country..

black boxed.... i challenge all comers... all..

a black box is a device that goes on the outside of handcuffs... when you are shackled up,and on con air... when you get called out of a group of other men... and get black boxed... you know you are a worthless person.. me... when cops check and recheck your ankle bracelets, and throw you a sandwich in a grew ish brown box. an apple, or orange, with a white bread baloney sandwich... that you cannot eat.. because your chains restrain your hand movements... black boxed....

i got outtttta a jap jail... my wife... about to leave me... orders me to be kind to people..

i think you kinda know me... nothing nice...

i kinda laugh and poke holes in most hollywood movies..
          \
          fake as fucskdksksks...fake..

i took that **** and smiled.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
            What y’all think is the biggest unsolved mystery?
            The thought processes of larryxxx rank up there with the best of em.

Comment

theres a few id like to know the answers to

what happened to madaline mccann
              who was jack the ripper
              who killed JFK
              those 5 pilots who vanished over the bermuda triangle
              the identity of the zodiac killer

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
                Recently the Malaysian plane that disappeared. Crazy that with all our tech that is still a mystery.
                Bingo!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  that plane got hijacked. theres 1 ton of gold bullion onboard and recorded on the manifest as batteries. 1 tons of batteries.. yeah.

And when they took off the gold, what did they do with it?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    crazy, indeed

two independent Aircraft Accident Investigators testified in a documentary regarding black-box recovery rate... one of those investigators was a FAA veteran, BOTH were hugely experienced regarding national/international black-box recovery...

... they BOTH testified separately that the recovery rate is 100%... they have never lost a black-box EVER... one of the investigators stated that the worst recovery he experienced was one black box being nearly destroyed and mostly unusable... but they recovered BOTH, and the other one was usable... he also stated that they have much better black-boxes today

from the bottom of the Mariana Trench... to the middle of the Amazon... to the middle of the Antarctic... they simply retrieve them, immediately... they have the technology, and the personnel, to recover a black-box anywhere on this earth

losing one black-box... is like the two security camera's outside Epsteins cell being broken at the exact time he was silenc... oops, I mean... when he committed suicide... but losing TWO black boxes is nonsense, and simply did not happen

losing FOUR black boxes, like they did at ground-zero on 9/11... is the biggest load of horse-shlt EVER... and a unspeakable crying shame for relatives of the people who died that day

they know exactly where that plane is

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...efence-company

The Carlyle Group have links to the CIA... ex CIA-director George Bush Snr used to be one of the directors of The Carlyle Group... they are part of the Military Industrial Complex

The Carlyle Group was the only surviving applicant on the pending patent for a revolutionary new semi-conductor technology

many friends, family, and especially co-workers, stated that there was a cover-up

the last two parties to see that plane alive... BOTH lied !!

the Malaysian Airforce lied about detecting the plane on radar, and so did US Intelligence at Diego Garcia Airbase

when confronted about lying... the Malaysian Airforce coughed up their wheaties... admitted that they did detect MH370 on radar up until the time it left their airspace and crossed into Diego Garcia airspace... and they said the reason why they lied was to protect national security

nobody has ever confronted Diego Garcia about lying
                    So what happened to the plane?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      So what happened to the plane?

it was flown into a faraday hanger at Diego Garcia Airbase

/gone

Comment

Working...
                      X