No announcement yet.

I'm sorry but I swear I just watched a close, competitive fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    You didnt count compubox when ggg had better punch stats tho?
    Ironically compubox had the stats wrong for both GGG fights with Nelo, just like they more than likely have the stats wrong for the Jacobs fight. 40% accuracy...

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
      DAZN are just following the right business module, root for your money maker. Just like they will never truly speak the truth if Joshua is being outboxed, it's all business to them nothing more nothing less.

I lost interest in the fight after 4 rounds, it wasn't anything special. Pretty boring fight it was a competitive sparring session lacking the spite or each guy trying to take each others head off.
      Canelo definitely won it's just when I hear commentary that ignores that one fighter is in the fight that gets to me.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        What was your sore?
        116-112, easy. I think DJ had maybe 2 impressive rds.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Look at this. This fool loves the taste of cinnamon cum.
          Why is it when a person disagrees with someone, that other person breaks out h0m0 erotic ''insults''.....

I expect more from ******ed cavemen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Canelo definitely won it's just when I hear commentary that ignores that one fighter is in the fight that gets to me.
            OK, you're a commentator. Comment on DJ's performance...

Go !

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              OK, you're a commentator. Comment on DJ's performance...

Go !

Comment

Vegas judges for a Canelo fight are less biased than the DAZN commentary crew.

Boxingscene scored it a draw I see. Good job, Boxingscene......
                The commentary was pathetic. They were criticizing Maddox’s scorecard “remember folks, he’s also calling the fight, so he’s not paying attention like the actual judges” they were riding him hard, then shocked at 115-113 Canelo (exact score I had)

It’s why I wish these streaming services allowed the ability to turn off commentary and just have arena sounds.

Comment

Very competitive Jacobs made sure there was not a single dust on Canelo so he just swinging at the air around him to keep it off him all night. Check out the 16 punch combo from Jacobs lol

Comment

I just watched highlights i m not going to pretend I've seen while fight But from highlights it seemed like Jacobs was beating Nell for 12 rounds when I heard Jacobs started slowly?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      I just watched highlights i m not going to pretend I've seen while fight But from highlights it seemed like Jacobs was beating Nell for 12 rounds when I heard Jacobs started slowly?
                      Whole damn fight started slowly. Imagine Wilder/Ortiz if they never eventually started throwing bombs.

Comment

Working...
                      X