No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Embraces Underdog Role in Keith Thurman Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    the only thing he won was your heart. He lost that fight easily.
    lmfao! So fkn true! Pac fans are the fkn worse! We should put them in a rocket and send them to the sun!

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
      lmfao! So fkn true! Pac fans are the fkn worse! We should put them in a rocket and send them to the sun!
      I think your hatred towards pac is much worse than to his fans. lmao. relax bro too much hate is bad to your health. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Hahahah getting mad abgain? I know you think floyd won and i understand that cause you like floyd but there are plenty of people around the world who also think that pac won and you can't stop them from believing that way and videos don't lie. I know u hate to watch the fight because u don't want to see how easy pac countered and wobbled floyd. lmao.
        I am upset..so upset that pilipinos are still so dumb after Spanish colonialism, the mexicans of asia always trying to prostitute yourselves for wealth by crabbing at the bottom of every societal bucket that is why yall support one another, because no one else will!!!!..BUILD a wall around the juicy girl capitol of the world!!!
        Last edited by BOXING-SCRIBE; 05-21-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sBestlefty View Post
          What a racist.
          I bet this bloke cant stand to watch the youtube video of Pac vs May coz everytime he watches he has convinced himself Mayweather really schooled Pac and mutes the audio everytime May Sr scolds May jr for fighting scared. Haha
          Quit trying to get clout off me you part timer, you cant talk you come from a country that produces one A level fighter every decade...however England is responsible for the best C level and B level fighters in the world! Been boxing for nearly 3 centuries and most of y'all still suck.

Comment

This fight is only intriguing because of how Keith got caught by Lopez. A healthy Keith is very dangerous for Pac. People forget that Keith is a murderous puncher. I would give a young Manny a good shot against Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              I'm not picking Manny. I simply cannot see it. And anyone who really analyzed the Lucas, Horn and Broner fights will see it too. It's always been the case though.

There are two things that Manny Pacquiao can't deal with: a high, accurate work rate (Morales 1, Bradley II, three of the four Marquez fights, Horn) meaning a guy who isn't afraid to take risks and throw on him, and a fighter that moves as well as or better than him (Bradley, Marquez, Mayweather).

Manny Pacquiao looks absolutely stellar against guys who (A) stand in front of him (Clottey, Oscar, Barrera, Margacheato, Rios, Cotto, Hatton) and/or (B) who are afraid to take real risks and throw on him (Broner, Mosley, Lucas, Algieri).

Manny Pacquiao throws the same pre-set punch in hopes to nail a combo of 3-4 of that first shot. Horn showed the blueprint to nullifying it by moving to the side whether Manny lands that shot or not, then you see Manny continue like a robot in the old direction with the other punches and can counter him.

Keith Thurman is taller, rangier and uses those in every fight he's in. He's not afraid to go to war, but he's a smart mover and that was on full display against Lopez despite him getting hit.

The only outcomes I see, as I said, are (A) a controversial draw to set up a rematch, where one guy clearly won, or (B) a Thurman decision.
              Dude he beat Bradleys ass all 3 times and you know it, he also got the better of Marquez in the first 2 fights for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                I am upset..so upset that pilipinos are still so dumb after Spanish colonialism, the mexicans of asia always trying to prostitute yourselves for wealth by crabbing at the bottom of every societal bucket that is why yall support one another, because no one else will!!!!..BUILD a wall around the juicy girl capitol of the world!!!
                Hahahaha that's all you got? Don't be mad bro. I know you can't accept the fact that so many people believe that an injured pac beat floyd and the videos don't lie bro. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Bestlefty View Post
                  Its cool with me if someone saw May won that fight, but if you think people who saw Pac won are not to be taken seriously, that is purely just being a May fanboy. You may have valid points, but so are they, and if your minds are so close you dont want to listen or even review those points, then its clear you are not a true fan of the sport, but just a fanboy. and it seems you fit the bill. There are Pac fanboys too.
                  People can debate close fights endlessly. But that fight wasn't close. Closest anyone could reasonably have it is 8 rounds to 4. Spinning it to say pac may have won is being a fan boy. There aren't any objective non biased fans who think he won.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Sorry videos don't lie and there's a lot of video in youtube that you can watch over and over again to see who really won the fight this is the reason why more and more people think that pac won the fight. For the record pac is 2-1-1 against jmm should had been 3-1 if 9ne of the judges know how to score the fight.
                    sorry but there is only 1 group if fans who thi k pac won and they're all either from the Phillipines or of phillipino descent. Nobody else. I know you waited a long time for that fight to happen so it had to suck to watch pac lose as badly as he did. It was even more pathetic that he made the shoulder excuse that he did. But trying to pretend he won is as delusional as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      sorry but there is only 1 group if fans who thi k pac won and they're all either from the Phillipines or of phillipino descent. Nobody else. I know you waited a long time for that fight to happen so it had to suck to watch pac lose as badly as he did. It was even more pathetic that he made the shoulder excuse that he did. But trying to pretend he won is as delusional as it gets.
                      I understand if u think than floyd won because you're a fan of him but it was clear as day that pac beat floyd and there's a video evidence for that to support. I wish floyd could have atleast hit pac with one solid shot to make me atleast think that he somehow really beat pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X