Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Embraces Underdog Role in Keith Thurman Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only factor that makes Pac underdog is age.

He is more skilled than Thurman, hits as hard (or harder), always in shape and very active.

Thurman is inactive, injury wrecked and no longer the murderer the built a reputation on.

It's a 50/50 fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      the only thing he won was your heart. He lost that fight easily.
      Maybe you think floyd won but for me and other it was clear as day that an injured pac won.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Maybe you think floyd won but for me and other it was clear as day that an injured pac won.
        and this is why real boxing fans don't take pac fans seriously. You guys are so blinded by your love for him it's a joke. The only fighters who have an argument that they may have beaten Floyd are castillo and maidana in their first fights vs him. The only fights where pac fans can complain is the draw vs Marquez and the loss vs Bradley. Anything beyond that and you're just making yourself look foolish.

Comment

How did groupies make this a Pac-Floyd thread? Wtf is this? Lol

Anyways I'm a big Pac fan but I think Thurman got this. Thurman will use alot of movement and he has good punch selection.

Pac is 40 years old....

Keith got hurt in his last fight but beside that he dominated Lopez pretty easily. Manny is a different animal but that's what I think.

I hope Manny proves me wrong and f#ck Thurman up

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            How did groupies make this a Pac-Floyd thread? Wtf is this? Lol

Anyways I'm a big Pac fan but I think Thurman got this. Thurman will use alot of movement and he has good punch selection.

Pac is 40 years old....

Keith got hurt in his last fight but beside that he dominated Lopez pretty easily. Manny is a different animal but that's what I think.

I hope Manny proves me wrong and f#ck Thurman up
            They will always come here every time there is a Pac or a Canelo discussion. They will keep on boosting on how Floyd is so good that he beat both. It's already part of their cult.

Anyways, I also think Thurman got this fight. Notice how this bragger seems to be silent as of lately? Kinda like Floyd when he was about to fight Pac.

Comment

and this is why real boxing fans don't take pac fans seriously. You guys are so blinded by your love for him it's a joke. The only fighters who have an argument that they may have beaten Floyd are castillo and maidana in their first fights vs him. The only fights where pac fans can complain is the draw vs Marquez and the loss vs Bradley. Anything beyond that and you're just making yourself look foolish.
              Its cool with me if someone saw May won that fight, but if you think people who saw Pac won are not to be taken seriously, that is purely just being a May fanboy. You may have valid points, but so are they, and if your minds are so close you dont want to listen or even review those points, then its clear you are not a true fan of the sport, but just a fanboy. and it seems you fit the bill. There are Pac fanboys too.
              Last edited by Bestlefty; 05-21-2019, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                I know you're mad that an injured pac beat floyd who's full of IV in his system that armstrong also use to mask the PEDS. lmao.
                Took you two posts to get one point across, a testament to the Pilipines educational system, but I digress. The only people that think Pacroid won is the pilipinos. Go put some minutes on your internet data you will need it to keep talking nonsense.

Comment

Castillo 1..thats it. Maidana got his ass kicked both times..this guy is an a/ss hat. They(pilipinos) are all the same, they have an ATG and they made guy a national treasure. I mean is that real life??Pac is an ATG..roids or not..we cannot for surely say yes, but we know Michael Jackson raped then kids. He looked, and I am not being sarcastic,pac lookee liked they trained a homeless man for 6 months and threw him in there with Floyd. I mean for anyone to say that Pac beat may or even came close, well..they are either rimming Pac or just dumb

Comment

Sorry videos don't lie and there's a lot of video in youtube that you can watch over and over again to see who really won the fight this is the reason why more and more people think that pac won the fight. For the record pac is 2-1-1 against jmm should had been 3-1 if 9ne of the judges know how to score the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                      Took you two posts to get one point across, a testament to the Pilipines educational system, but I digress. The only people that think Pacroid won is the pilipinos. Go put some minutes on your internet data you will need it to keep talking nonsense.
                      Hahahah getting mad again? I know you think floyd won and i understand that cause you like floyd but there are plenty of people around the world who also think that pac won and you can't stop them from believing that way and videos don't lie. I know u hate to watch the fight because u don't want to see how easy pac countered and wobbled floyd. lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X