No announcement yet.

Golden Boy better make Garcia a star ASAP! This ain't looking good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Look at the replies lmao. Gay dudes (and Oscar) can spot a queer a mile away. They’re not his fans for no reason
    Gay people spend money to. He better secure the (hand)bag

Comment

It's hard to make a star out of a boxer who is not that good. They are keeping Garcia away from guys who can fight and punch.

Comment

I really don't think Garcia is the guy GB should be pinning their hopes on.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          It's hard to make a star out of a boxer who is not that good. They are keeping Garcia away from guys who can fight and punch.
          That's how you make him a star. Showcase fights while building him up to a big fight.

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          I really don't think Garcia is the guy GB should be pinning their hopes on.
          I'm a fan of this kid. He has a good attitude and disposition.

Comment

What's wrong with being gay? I didn't realize so many boxing fans are fundamentalist Christians.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              He seems ok. He's being brought along correctly as a prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
                What's wrong with being gay? I didn't realize so many boxing fans are fundamentalist Christians.
                They aren’t they are just ****phobic

Comment

Garcia is an pretty good fighter for a 20 year old. He's actually being challenged more than most prospects his age. I see him more as the next Victor Ortiz than the next Oscar De La Hoya. That actually wouldn't be a bad way for his career to go. At least Ortiz won a world title and made some good money doing movies and stuff.

Comment

I don't think it's gay to say you'd do some terrible things to lil' Ryan Garcia.

Puerto Rican guys would do it just to spite mexico and defile the kid, that's if Oscar hasn't been there first

Comment

Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
                      Agreed man it makes me sad, I couldn't help but cry a little bit. Gay people have suffered enough.

Damn fundamentalist Christians! KILL 'EM ALL!!!! (with f4ggot AIDS!!!)

Comment

Working...
                      X