No announcement yet.

Trolling online daters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Trolling online daters

Been using these online dating apps and been smashing the decent/good looking ones but trolling others when I get bored. I'll post the funny ones on here. Feel free to add on here if you wish.

Swordfight. Hahahaha ask it for a duel to the death

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
      Been using these online dating apps and been smashing the decent/good looking ones but trolling others when I get bored. I'll post the funny ones on here. Feel free to add on here if you wish.

I'm as much of a prankster as anybody, but that's mean. I've done mean pranks before, but just saying. Especially the whole posting it portion!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post

yeah sure you have lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
          I'm as much of a prankster as anybody, but that's mean. I've done mean pranks before, but just saying. Especially the whole posting it portion!

I kind of agree here. Playing with people's hearts isn't nice.

Comment

It’s scandelous to mess with people’s minds like that and it’s a waste of time for everybody.

Im old school so i think online dating are for losers but whatever

Comment

Comment

I see no value in trolling people looking for someone, I just dont..

Can someone explain the value one derives from yanking another’s persons chain?

Comment

Her "aww" shows you sent something sweet to a tranny....you should delete this bro

Comment

Let's sword fight homie

Comment

Working...
                    X