No announcement yet.

Rewatched Rungvaisai vs Cuadras

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewatched Rungvaisai vs Cuadras

And then from round 7 it was basically going to be a KO victory for Rungvaisai no doubt about it, when Rungvaisai found Cuadras in round 7 and unleashed brutal body shots, Cuadras immediately showed signs of slowing down when from 10 seconds on he became stationary despite having to recover from the shots. With 5 rounds more to go, Cuadras bailed himself with that cut] and got lucky that the fight was held in his home town.

Estrada would know the pain train that Rungvaisai's going to bring in.

And I still can't fathom how on earth people considered Rungvaisai a "cherry pick" for Roman Gonzalez.

Rematch time for Rungvisai!!!!!

Comment

Cuadras was on his bike. Didn't like Rung's power....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Cuadras was on his bike. Didn't like Rung's power....
        And still Rungvaisai found Cuadras with those body shots. From round 8 and on it was basically going to be Rungvaisai's journey for a TKO win.

Comment

Bump for real talk.

Comment

rungvasai was mandatory so how could he be a cherry pick? people just like to say stupid sh-it. a cherry pick is when you have a mandatory, throw your belt in the garbage and fight liam smith instead of a much bettter fighter in a much bigger fight at a weight you can make much more comfortably. hypothetically speaking of course.
            Last edited by daggum; 12-11-2017, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              And then from round 7 it was basically going to be a KO victory for Rungvaisai no doubt about it, when Rungvaisai found Cuadras in round 7 and unleashed brutal body shots, Cuadras immediately showed signs of slowing down when from 10 seconds on he became stationary despite having to recover from the shots. With 5 rounds more to go, Cuadras bailed himself with that cut] and got lucky that the fight was held in his home town.

Estrada would know the pain train that Rungvaisai's going to bring in.

And I still can't fathom how on earth people considered Rungvaisai a "cherry pick" for Roman Gonzalez.
              This ^^^^^^^

Comment

Bump for discussion.

Comment

That fight was a massive robbery and hometown decision. They ended the fight over bs and the scorecards were embarrassing.

Comment

Cuadras being ahead wasn't a travesty (though I felt it could have been a point up in favor of Rungvisai) however Cuadras was hurt from a body shot and was slowing down.

I think he was going into survival mode and I'm not sure he'd have been able to stay away for the rest of the fight. He's very tough though so hard to tell.

Really I think they should re-match regardless of the results on February 24th.

Comment

Working...
                    X