Collapse
No announcement yet.

wtf Marquez ever did to be ranked over Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM is legit man. It's not like another guy comparing Bellew's legacy to Cotto's...

Comment

JMM destroyed Pacman and arguably won 3 out of the 4 fights. He beat a lot of very good fighters such as Casamayor and Diaz.

Cotto got destroyed by Pacman and Tony, should've lost to Clottey. Got outboxed by Trout and Mayweather. Got beat by Canelo. Cotto's best win is against a handicap Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        he never knocked me out...
        :

Comment

Kneeguel lost every big fight. Dude is so overrated. The only dudes that think highly of him are you maricones. Keep taking your knees

Comment

Good fighter, great counter puncher. But a drug cheat in the end. Whiner too. I place Cotto ahead of him all day.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Good fighter, great counter puncher. But a drug cheat in the end. Whiner too. I place Cotto ahead of him all day.
              drug cheat,when did he fail a drug test...quit hating

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                drug cheat,when did he fail a drug test...quit hating
                Yes, because 40 year old fighters always pack on ten pounds of muscle in six months and develop uncanny punching power while walking around looking like the hulk. Sure thing.

Comment

Wow if you cant see a great fighter in Marquez then I gotta wonder about if you know what your lookin at!!I'm sry but he is CLEAR HOFer and a top PFP fighter over last decade or more.And I thought the only fight he won with Pac was 4th and Pac(HEATHY) lost to May so I don't have some agenda.Great counterpuncher with very good chin and good power and balls.What the fu ke more u want.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Yes, because 40 year old fighters always pack on ten pounds of muscle in six months and develop uncanny punching power while walking around looking like the hulk. Sure thing.
                    he took the same test as pacquiao and passed

Comment

all I will say

Morales>Marquez

Comment

Working...
                      X