Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack: I Want To Fight a Racist, a Scumbag - Maybe Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Gotta say, the title is hilarious regardless.

Badou, why not challenge Travis Browne to jump in with you? He fits both, he's a proven wife beater, a closet racist, a UFC crossover. Big money fight
    hes married to rousey isnt he? its proven hes beaten her?
    crazy lol

and racist ? this is such a random post lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
      hes married to rousey isnt he? its proven hes beaten her?
      Well, let's see

That's his ex-wife bro. The MF'er is an abuser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Hahaha calling people peasants online. That’s how you release your stress from your every day life? Are you some monocle wearing bourgeois mother****er who thinks he’s dominant because he calls people out to the Dome and writes a bunch of ******ed quotes that a 5 year old throwing a tantrum would come up with? Go suck a fat one you smegma breath cvnt.
        Compared to you, yes. Your a fcking clown that I pawn regularly.

You clearly are a piece of ****. Tired of chumps like u calling fighter b1tches and cowards and constantly making excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post

You clearly are a piece of ****. Tired of chumps like u calling fighter b1tches and cowards and constantly making excuses.
          I know u don't have a life. Look at your post count. Do something productive. You don't have anything better in life than troll the internet all day.

Fcking basement dweller. Go get some BBC cause obviously it's on ur mind all day u dick chasing phag.

Comment

• Bwahahahahahahah Jack made my week with this hilarity.
            Last edited by SkillspayBills; 10-22-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

I know u don't have a life. Look at your post count. Do something productive. You don't have anything better in life than troll the internet all day.

Fcking basement dweller. Go get some BBC cause obviously it's on ur mind all day u dick chasing phag.
              You actually quote yourself you bum? I don’t need to be in no basement I can browse these and any internet pages from my iphone. My post count is that high because I have a huge data plan and enjoy it anywhere I go. Since you’re still stuck in the nineties you must be using Internet Cafes to access the internet, but since you can barely afford that, it reflects in your low post count. But it’s ok though, the next welfare check should be coming soon so that should give you something to look forward to.

Comment

• I Talk about modern day Roman Style Education you f00l
                Smoking weed watching youtube will make you smarter ! Do it more often !

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  Sounds like a nutjob.

Why would anyone want that antipathy, and hate, around a sporting event. Sport is meant to bring people together.

Using racism to 'sell' a fight in 2017.
                  THis just seems like marketing to get a fight

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Funny when a white person is an advocate for their race they are labelled a baby eating nazi.

When a black person does the exact same thing they are a martyr and warrior for social justice.

Identity politics is a wonderful thing...
                    Differences. There are major, non subtle differences.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to pawn a motha****a my dude

Comment

Working...
                      X