Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB has ruled out Lara, K9, Trout, Quintana, and Cotto for Canelo. Who's left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say fight Cotto in December at MSG! that fight sh its on any other fight for Canelo on 9/15. More money bigger crowd bigger following more of a test! Come on GB make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
      at 154? Lol.
      You find that funny?? Jose Cotto was a damn lightweight bro. I would not put this past golden boy. I'm thinking outside the box. Trying to help them find yet another unworthy fighter to add to gingers already superior resume.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        they should fcuk the september date off and fight cotto when he is ready.
        Cotto fought in May and didn't get a beating. How can he not be ready in September? Besides, Cotto turned him down already.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          No one is forcing us to watch one fight over the other, but we would like to see both live. Wanting Canelo to move doesn't mean we don't won't to see him fight.
          I didn't think I needed to break this down like this but ok.

Comment

I still think it's between K9, Trout and Quintana.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              You find that funny?? Jose Cotto was a damn lightweight bro. I would not put this past golden boy. I'm thinking outside the box. Trying to help them find yet another unworthy fighter to add to gingers already superior resume.
              Lol After all the excuses i've heard for Canelo on here, ur sarcasm flew by me. Green K sent.

Comment

If they're gonna rescedule anything, it should be for Kirkland.

Kirkland won the title eliminator against Angulo and should've gotten the shot in his next fight.

If he beats Kirk then it should be between Lara, Cotto and Trout.

But first and foremost Kirkland deserves the next shot if GBP reschedules the date.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  If they're gonna rescedule anything, it should be for Kirkland.
                  I'd be bidding for a Cotto bout, but I'm still feeling this match. A healthy Kirk vs. Canelo would be exciting to watch, with Kirk eventually gettin sparked.

Comment

If it's against some can on Showtime then I don't give a shot. Step up or fight on CBS.

Comment

Canelo vs TBA on September 15th..... Tune in you don't wanna miss it.....

Don't mind me..... Working on my promoter speak

Comment

Working...
                      X