No announcement yet.

UK fans: Where is the best place to watch live boxing?? :S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK fans: Where is the best place to watch live boxing?? :S

i wanna watch the Khan - Prescott foight 2nite but dont have sky, even if i did wouldnt pay box office for this fight.

In the past ive used justin tv, and the links on myp2p.eu , but them ones always freeze and jerk in the fight, which is annoying.

So does anyone know a decent site where the khan fight will be on?

cheers

So far I have only found 1 link streaming the Khan fight, and that's justintv. If I find anywhere else I will let you know.

Comment

nice one mate.

i came across this site which is meant to be showin the khan fight, never used it b4 tho
      http://www.kw-tv.tk/

Comment

Originally posted by sbabbab View Post
        nice one mate.

i came across this site which is meant to be showin the khan fight, never used it b4 tho
        http://www.kw-tv.tk/
        Can't say I have either. If they say they are it would be worth checking it out. Well, you have 2 choices there. And there is still a lot of time to go until the fight!

Comment

ok mate cheers

So what do you think will happen tonight..

I know very littleof this prescott fella , but i think it will be a ko victory, but could be by either one of them!

Comment

Originally posted by sbabbab View Post
            ok mate cheers

So what do you think will happen tonight..

I know very littleof this prescott fella , but i think it will be a ko victory, but could be by either one of them!
            Heres a video of one of Prescotts fights:

I think Audley Harrison will win his fight, in boring fasion. Probably on points. Arthur TKO 10-12, and I rekon Khan should get Prescott out inside 6 rounds

Comment

thanks for the vid, looking at that i think khan is going to take him out early, KO 4/5

Comment

Originally posted by camymcf View Post
                thanks for the vid, looking at that i think khan is going to take him out early, KO 4/5
                jesus did david haye bugger you after that photo?

Comment

Originally posted by camymcf View Post
                  I just have this feeling that Khan will get nailed early on but that Prescott is a real puncher so he won't have a chance at recovering.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I just have this feeling that Khan will get nailed early on but that Prescott is a real puncher so he won't have a chance at recovering.
                    I think this will be a real test,

Prescott might not have fought great guys, but he deffinatly has more power than Willie Limond! and he is hungry, he wants to win and has it all to gain. I don't think he will go down without a fight. I just have a feeling this will be a big test, but I think Khan will come through it. He has heart.

Comment

Working...
                    X