Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you trade your life savings for a trip around the moon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you trade your life savings for a trip around the moon?

Whatever you have in IRA, 401k, savings, etc, would you trade it all in for a trip around the moon in a SpaceX ship?

Let's say several trips have gone before yours and they all went 100% smoothly.

Nope and I love space stuff.

Comment

no

the moon is boring

I think I'd rather go to the bottom of the ocean and see the titanic than see the moon

Comment

No.

Even though I spent almost all of it paying a federal loan for my studies, I still wouldn't do it for the small amount I have left

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          no

the moon is boring

I think I'd rather go to the bottom of the ocean and see the titanic than see the moon
          wrong m8. there is alien bases on the dark side of the moon, playing their goddamn moon music too loud:

Comment

Hell the f#ck no. Who gives THAT much of a damn about some space bs?

Throw in f#cking an alien & I might be in doe depending on what the alien look like.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              wrong m8. there is alien bases on the dark side of the moon, playing their goddamn moon music too loud:
              I mean idk man I guess that's cool but there's not even a gift shop or a starbucks

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I mean idk man I guess that's cool but there's not even a gift shop or a starbucks
                If you spent your life savings where would you get the money for a gift or some coffee? Rockin'

Comment

nah

I'd like to take a trip around europe and bang a bunch of Mediterranean wimmins doe

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    If you spent your life savings where would you get the money for a gift or some coffee? Rockin'
                    I would sell my body to the moon aliens for a tacky moon souvenir and a frappuccino

Comment

Working...
                    X