No announcement yet.

roy jones and max kellerman ruined the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roy jones and max kellerman ruined the fight

awful announcers.. both of them need to go and they ruined the night for me. unprofessional piece of sh#t clowns. if you dont like my comments go F-ck yourslef.

this mf has been crying for 24 hours straight hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
      awful announcers.. both of them need to go and they ruined the night for me. unprofessional piece of sh#t clowns. if you dont like my comments go F-ck yourslef.
      You must look like the dude in your avatar right now....LMMFAO!

Comment

jim lampley & harold ledderman are the ones that can't get shet right....LMMFAO!

Comment

Kellerman has always been a biased douche. Roy is about 50-50 in terms of getting it right and saying something that should have him committed to a mental asylum. The best is when they disagree. A couple fights back Max was calling for a fight to be stopped just because one guy was clearly on the losing end. Roy had to snap him back to reality and remind him this is their livelihood and you have to give a fighter a chance to finish the fight. You can't call for every damn fight to be stopped if no one is taking serious punishment. But yeah, Max needs to stick to the pussified ESPN network.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            jim lampley & harold ledderman are the ones that can't get shet right....LMMFAO!
            I regard Lampley and Lederman very highly, but Jones and especially Kellerman are increasingly unlistenable and dishonest spin/con-artists.

Worst of all, however, is Mauro Ranallo of Showtime; he is the living embodiment of Pure Hysteria.

I miss Alex Wallau, Barry Tompkins and of course Larry Merchant (who--sadly--appears Not Long For This World).

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Kellerman has always been a biased douche. Roy is about 50-50 in terms of getting it right and saying something that should have him committed to a mental asylum. The best is when they disagree. A couple fights back Max was calling for a fight to be stopped just because one guy was clearly on the losing end. Roy had to snap him back to reality and remind him this is their livelihood and you have to give a fighter a chance to finish the fight. You can't call for every damn fight to be stopped if no one is taking serious punishment. But yeah, Max needs to stick to the pussified ESPN network.
              I remember that argument. I understood Roys point but it was hard to be on his side only because the guy has been knocked out multiple times and didn't know when to stop himself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GelfSara View Post
                I regard Lampley and Lederman very highly, but Jones and especially Kellerman are increasingly unlistenable and dishonest spin/con-artists.

I miss Larry Merchant (who--sadly--appears Not Long For This World).
                You have a soft spot for the most ignorant and biased boxing personalities and hate 2 of the most knowledgeable just because they don't blindly support Eastern Europeans fighters and automatically dislike African Americans ones like you do.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
                  You have a soft spot for the most ignorant and biased boxing personalities and hate 2 of the most knowledgeable just because they don't blindly support Eastern Europeans fighters and automatically dislike African Americans ones like you do.
                  Of course. You understand me--and them--so very well.
                  Last edited by GelfSara; 09-23-2018, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Harold Lederman was the worst of the crew that night. His unofficial scorecard was a ridiculous 8-4 in favor of Golovkin.

I don't know what fight he was watching.

Comment

Working...
                    X