Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Trade Words - Plot Rematch For 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Pacquiao on the other hand would be getting prime Mayweather

Oh **** actually you are 100% right. Didn't he do this same type of **** before with his McGregor fight lol. This rematch might not even happen.
    yeah, he undercut the last Canelo vs ggg ppv by booking his fight with mcgregor 3 weeks earlier. That's why Oscar got all emotional and wrote that stupid letter about how that fight taking place is an insult to boxing. Now he got his fishnets in a bunch again. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Floyd s needs to equal that thai 51-0
      Exactly what I was thinking! He wanna have that record to himself

Comment

• I hope they both retire after this fight. I've been enjoying watching the new guys take over. Now they are going to wanna fight Mayweather.

Comment

• I predicted this 12 months ago on here.

Comment

• Maybe on the undercard we could have Lennox/Vitali and Hagler/Hearns

Comment

• Mayweather is just trying to take away the spotlight from the fight tonight. It has a lot of people talking so it's worked so far.

Comment

• This is just to mess with Oscar in a few days or weeks Floyd will say it's not happening

If it does im not paying for ppv I'll catch the super slow mo replay in spoons thread afterwards

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
                  This is just to mess with Oscar in a few days or weeks Floyd will say it's not happening

If it does im not paying for ppv I'll catch the super slow mo replay in spoons thread afterwards
                  Didn’t go through thread but I figured he prob posted them replays atleast 20 times already and his favorite slo mo YouTube video

Comment

• Trying to steal headlines from Canelo vs GGG he congrats to him he did it, now trending and have people talking

I don't care for a rematch, don't even care who wins. Mayweather can lose his 0 at this point and it won't even matter to be honest

But hey if they have Wealthy Investors willing to put up BIG MONEY for them to fight again they would be foolish to turn it down. I still doubt it is happening at least not as soon as December!

Boxing and the Division has moved on, I don't care but I will watch

Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                      You think it is a publicity stunt? You don't think the fight will happen?
                      Who the hell wants to pay for another boring fight ? Floyd is so irrelevant these days that he wants to be in the spotlight. He’s done. Let him challenge Spence, or Thurman.

Comment

Working...
                      X