No announcement yet.

iPhone Time Traveler at Tyson.McNeely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone Time Traveler at Tyson.McNeely

I'm a skeptic, but this looks real! Even Snopes can't crack the case, links below.

Conspiracy Video:

Original Video:

Mythbuster Fail:
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mi...time-traveler/

None of those camera's look like the obvious iPhone that person has. Just compare them yourself in the Snopes link. The far left looks like the only form-factor canidate, but the bottom is silver and not brown on the Casio

How can this be logcally be explained???

Originally posted by McDonough View Post
    I'm a skeptic, but this looks real! Even Snopes can't crack the case, links below.

Conspiracy Video:

Original Video:

Mythbuster Fail:
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mi...time-traveler/

None of those camera's look like the obvious iPhone that person has. Just compare them yourself in the Snopes link. The far left looks like the only form-factor canidate, but the bottom is silver and not brown on the Casio

How can this be logcally be explained???

shhhhh TIME TRAVEL has already been invented shhhhhh

in less than 10 years it will be acknowledged and brought into the light

Comment

How would the 'time traveller' use an iphone when there was no service?
      Its just an early digital camera most likely a Fujix FS-30.

Comment

Comment

If you could travel back in time to go to a fight, why would you go to Tyson/McNeely?

Comment

It could just be a notebook honestly the footage is soo grainy it’s hard to tell

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Solved period end of thread

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                If you could travel back in time to go to a fight, why would you go to Tyson/McNeely?
                I would.

It was a hilarious fight

Comment

Lmfao, I literally just folded like a chair.

I saw a link to this video elsewhere and never gave it another iota of thought, why I even opened this post up I’ll never know. NSB truly is a cesspit the amount of needless threads must be in the region of 99.94 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    How would the 'time traveller' use an iphone when there was no service?
                    Its just an early digital camera most likely a Fujix FS-30.
                    You don't need service to take video. There was service in 95' though fyi.

It does look like one. Trying to fact check release dates, nothing on Google besides Japanese eBay --- it's like it doesn't exist. Isn't that weird!

He's on the Iron Mike Tour. It's a new vacation from Rekall.

Originally posted by DebbieDowner View Post
                    Lmfao, I literally just folded like a chair.

I saw a link to this video elsewhere and never gave it another iota of thought, why I even opened this post up I’ll never know. NSB truly is a cesspit the amount of needless threads must be in the region of 99.94 percent.
                    Hey look, it's Debbie Downer! Hey girl, just lighting up the mood here for fùcks sake.

Debbie Downer

Last edited by McNulty; 09-10-2018, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X