Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Heavyweight division is straight trash.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Heavyweight division is straight trash.

I got not dog in the race. I really dont give a **** who comes out on top. That said i think wilders ******edass will win.
    The fact the top 3 wins joshua has are ****ing
    Parker, breazele and old inactive klitchko. Terrible i know.
    Wilders 3 best wins are spitzka (a fight he was losing), a fat **** in stiverne and a fat 50 year old with hight blood pressure in Ortiz (another fight he was losing). Only saves by his power.
    They brought life to the heavyweight division but when it comes down to it all we got are a stiffass bodybuilder and a lanky loudmouth who throws like a ****** and is literally the black heavyweight version of brandion rios but more athletic.

*i left out fury since hes apparently cashing out against wilder later this year

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    I got not dog in the race. I really dont give a **** who comes out on top. That said i think wilders ******edass will win.
    Wilders 3 best wins are spitzka (a fight he was losing), a fat **** in stiverne and a fat 50 year old with hight blood pressure in Ortiz (another fight he was losing). Only saves by his power.
    They brought life to the heavyweight division but when it comes down to it all we got are a stiffass bodybuilder and a lanky loudmouth who throws like a ****** and is literally the black heavyweight version of brandion rios but more athletic.

*i left out fury since hes apparently cashing out against wilder later this year
    Welcome back, June Lounge Poster of the Month!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Welcome back, June Lounge Poster of the Month!

Lmao thanks mah dude
      I got out early for good behavior
      Hows the lounge?

Comment

Whyte is in Joshua's top 3 wins not fkn Bumzeale

Comment

Only a casual would say heavyweight is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Whyte is in Joshua's top 3 wins not fkn Bumzeale
            Not much of a difference

Comment

The promoters are making it trash. Let the cards fall where they may and it would be great.

Comment

Lmao thanks mah dude
                I got out early for good behavior
                Hows the lounge?
                Dude, I honestly thought we lost you forever.

Ah, man. It's good. Same old foos and a few new ones.

Comment

A little harsh but I agree with most of this. The HW division is the worst it’s ever been and has the least skilled fighters in boxing. The likes of AJ and Wilder are just athletes and are by no means skilled fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    A little harsh but I agree with most of this. The HW division is the worst it’s ever been and has the least skilled fighters in boxing. The likes of AJ and Wilder are just athletes annod are by no means skilled fighters.
                    The 2012 Olympic champion is not a skilled fighter? Stop talking out of your ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X