• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman dies 97-02 delajoto

Comment

Pacquiao...

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo410 View Post
        We all know DLH was past his prime when they fought but how do you think Pac would have fared against a prime DLH?
        To be fair dog wasn't at his best when he fought pac. So a prime dlh might last distance losing unanimous decision.
        It w would be a stretch to suggest he would best pac in his prime

Comment

I start to wonder the age of some of these posters . Were some old enough to see a Prime ODLH ?
          Because Oscar was an absolute Beast in his Prime . Big punchers like Tito and Vargas couldn't dent his chin and he could Box .

Comment

Originally posted by powershots View Post
            Prime De La Hoya would of beaten Mannys ass. Left hook to head or body fight is over. Oscar was a ****in beast
            Too many kid fans here :/

Good call powershots

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo410 View Post
              We all know DLH was past his prime when they fought but how do you think Pac would have fared against a prime DLH?
              I think it’d be tougher than everyone thinks here.
              I think Oscar is the only fighter, style wise, that’d present any atg some problems prime to prime. Some atgs will be schooled by other atgs base on style alone. But him he’d give everyone a run for their money.
              Well of course only if we’re refering to welterweight.
              He has a great chin, a great jab, a great left hook, great power, great speed. Only thing that’s not as excellent as his other attributes would be his stamina.

I love pac but let’s not act like he’s an ultra elusive target during his prime days,
              if DLH fights tall and behind a disciplined jab — he can capitalize on pac’s wreckless moves — which he often makes against everybody —and crack that chin with a left hook.

Oscar has more power at welter than pac.
              Oscar has better chin than pac.
              Oscar is obviously bigger.
              Oscar has better boxing fundamentals, defense.

If prime pac is an underdog to an old delahoya, then don’t you think he’d even more be at the prime of the latter?

The only takeaway here is ODLH actually sucks against southpaws.
              Pound for pound it’s a different story. Since they’ll be the same weight.

But Prime ww Oscar vs prime ww manny is also a diff story, since oscar definitely have the advantage at welter.

Just my take.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                I start to wonder the age of some of these posters . Were some old enough to see a Prime ODLH ?
                Because Oscar was an absolute Beast in his Prime . Big punchers like Tito and Vargas couldn't dent his chin and he could Box .
                I don’t know if you’d agree with me

Comment

With the correct gameplan Dela Hoya could beat Pacquiao on his best day but it's a very close fight imo.

Comment

I think Pac makes Oscar scared to let go of his hands incase he gets them straight lefts all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      I think Pac makes Oscar scared to let go of his hands incase he gets them straight lefts all over again.
                      Serious question, do you think prime Manny has more power than Tito Trinidad or Fernando Vargas? Because those left hands would annoy Oscar, but they won't hurt him, also keep in mind if Marquez put Manny to sleep, what do you think a prime, bigger, stronger, younger DLH would do?

Comment

Working...
                      X