So is DAZN free or no?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is DAZN free or no?

So is DAZN free or no?

Here in the USA it was free to watch that last Khan card on I think it was Youtube?

Is this how DAZN will operate free for us to watch the fights? If so how can anyone be mad at that.

Now if you have to pay for it now thats some BS!

Are you trolling or are you serious right now? If you are being serious, then no, DAZN is not free. You get the first month free but after that have to pay $9.99 a month. You get all UK Matchroom cards plus the US Matchroom cards plus the WBSS fight and Bellator. I mean Bellator is what it is, but still a lot of boxing and solid value IMO. If the WBSS wasn't involved? Then it would have been a tougher decision for most to subscribe to.

Comment

Comment

no...............

Comment

Yes it is FREE.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Are you trolling or are you serious right now? If you are being serious, then no, DAZN is not free. You get the first month free but after that have to pay $9.99 a month. You get all UK Matchroom cards plus the US Matchroom cards plus the WBSS fight and Bellator. I mean Bellator is what it is, but still a lot of boxing and solid value IMO. If the WBSS wasn't involved? Then it would have been a tougher decision for most to subscribe to.
            bro I literally saw that Amir Khan card totally free like on YouTube or some link. There was no lagging or ads or anything it was just playing and good quality too. So I was like ok then DAZN is awesome lol.

Comment

Why would it be "BS" that it's not "free"? $9.99 a month for 77 shows that you wouldn't be able to see anywhere else is excellent. What other network is going to show that many "free" fights? You genuinely expect to see championship fights for free? Cancel HBO. HBO costs $15 a month and these days gives us a fight every 2/3 months and that's trending to even fewer.

Comment

You get a free one month trial. Sign up Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Why would it be "BS" that it's not "free"? $9.99 a month for 77 shows that you wouldn't be able to see anywhere else is excellent. What other network is going to show that many "free" fights? You genuinely expect to see championship fights for free? Cancel HBO. HBO costs $15 a month and these days gives us a fight every 2/3 months and that's trending to even fewer.
                  yeah I was going to cancel showtime actually. I actually like the HBO shows like: Ballers, Silicon Valley, Last Week Tonight and the comedies and documentaries.

I don't really care for the showtime shows and their boxing has been weak. a lot of PBC mismatches and boring shoebox cards.

So the free Khan fight I saw was just a preview then? Or Did I just stumble upon someone linking everyone to a free stream? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    77 cards a month?

Or is it $120 (minus 12 cents) for those 77 cards? Tell it like it is.

Oh, and don’t think you can’t see those Matchroom UK cards on Youtube an hour or two later for free.

To be fair, they have Adamek locked up to lead the USA Matchroom roster.

Comment

Working...
                    X