Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Drops, Decisions Antonio Orozco in Fire Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Force Boxing;19102502]
    Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post

Imam hits as hard as anyone and Ramirez was never phased. Regus is very good, but he even got his face marked up by his last B level opponent, Ramirez walked out of the fight last night without a mark on him sending his 3rd straight opponent to the E.R.

It's the best fight for both, I honestly think Orosco and Imam were better when they fought Ramirez than anyone Regis has fought. Either would have beaten Indongo the former paper champ who took fight on 2 weeks notice coming off a beating from Crawford.

I am a big Amir fan. I live in upstate N.Y and have met him but he was crushed by Granados. My money is on Prograis over Ramirez. I will welcome a wager!

Comment

• [QUOTE=richardt;19102439]
      Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
      And Regis has never faced a fighter with fire in his belly, great conditioning, and a high volume of punches and a former medalist. Regis will be walking into a ton of of punches with that low guard and is far from hard to hit.
      Ask Ramirez why he is ducking him? Prograis would have fought him in a minute!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post

Ask Ramirez why he is ducking him? Prograis would have fought him in a minute!
        Do you know how many people claim a fighter ducked another fighter - and then that fighter not only fights the guy people said he ducked - he also beats that guy! Stick around boxing, son, and you'll learn these things. History is littered with such examples. And Arum, not Ramirez, calls the shots. It's written into the contract that the promoter chooses the opponent, the site, because they, not the boxer, is the one putting up the money. Only very few guys like Floyd, Canelo, and klitschko could pick who they fought. Those are exceptions. Thats something else you will learn about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Do you know how many people claim a fighter ducked another fighter - and then that fighter not only fights the guy people said he ducked - he also beats that guy! Stick around boxing, son, and you'll learn these things. History is littered with such examples. And Arum, not Ramirez, calls the shots. It's written into the contract that the promoter chooses the opponent, the site, because they, not the boxer, is the one putting up the money. Only very few guys like Floyd, Canelo, and klitschko could pick who they fought. Those are exceptions. Thats something else you will learn about boxing.
          I'm 53 years old. Been following boxing for over 40 years. I have attended many fights. Most recently Porter/Garcia. I doubt that I will learn anything about boxing from you. If and when they fight, feel free to contact me about a wager. Something tells me you will ***** out. Let's start at 200 bucks. Let me guess, you don't gamble? Typical all talk B.S!

Comment

I'm 53 years old. Been following boxing for over 40 years. I have attended many fights. Most recently Porter/Garcia. I doubt that I will learn anything about boxing from you. If and when they fight, feel free to contact me about a wager. Something tells me you will ***** out. Let's start at 200 bucks. Let me guess, you don't gamble? Typical all talk B.S!
            If you had been following boxing that long, you would know the part about ducking and who is in control of who a fighter fights. Ask ANY promoter, just like the one who visits this site at times and promoted Nate Campbell and some Tarver fights and he would laugh at your ducking statement. The only BS comes from people who are clueless about who is responsible for choosing the opponent. I dont need to bet because I have a high net worth but will bet as long as the winner of the bet gives the $200 to a charity like Feed the Children.
            Last edited by richardt; 09-16-2018, 07:50 PM.

Comment

If you had been following boxing that long, you would know the part about ducking and who is in control of who a fighter fights. Ask ANY promoter, just like the one who visits this site at times and promoted Nate Campbell and some Tarver fights and he would laugh at your ducking statement. The only BS comes from people who are clueless about who is responsible for choosing the opponent. I dont need to bet because I have a high net worth but will bet as long as the winner of the bet gives the $200 to a charity like Feed the Children.
              Sounds good. If Prograis wins I will donate to the LGBTQ community. My oldest son who was transgender drowned on 6/11/17. I have been a huge boxing guy my whole life. Would love to win the bet and donate to a good cause. I saw Regis at Turning Stone destroy Diaz. I respect Ramirez but I believe that Prograis is the real deal.

Comment

Sounds good. If Prograis wins I will donate to the LGBTQ community. My oldest son who was transgender drowned on 6/11/17. I have been a huge boxing guy my whole life. Would love to win the bet and donate to a good cause. I saw Regis at Turning Stone destroy Diaz. I respect Ramire but I believe that Prograis is the real deal.
                I would donate to the same LGBTQ. I have a soft place in my heart for children, abused women, and anyone who is treated differently because of their sex or sexual preference.

Comment

I would donate to the same LGBTQ. I have a soft place in my heart for children, abused women, and anyone who is treated differently because of their sex or sexual preference.
                  Awesome. Hopefully they do fight. I realize that Lou agreed that the fight should be put off until both are name guys!

Comment

Working...
                  X