Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not to sound like a Hater but doesn't Captain Marvel look horrible?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Im a comic book nerd and this looks horrible.

Worst part is they've made no effort to make Brie Larson look the part.

Im so disapointed.
    Brie was condemned at birth by her parents when they named her after a cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
      Lol, that's need even the trailer. That's some corny fanmade s**t. The trailer isn't out yet.
      LOL oh sh^t my bad. Thanks for the correction.

I was thinking there must be a trailer for this if this guy is talking about it, but don't really keep up with this bs anymore so didn't read the title of it & just did a quick search on YT.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Im a comic book nerd and this looks horrible.

Worst part is they've made no effort to make Brie Larson look the part.

Im so disapointed.
        That's a big let down

They talking about how she working out and all that bull. It's not about working out, it's about making her LOOK like Captain Marvel.

There's a lot of minor details. But her chicken legs ain't gonna cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
          That's a big let down

They talking about how she working out and all that bull. It's not about working out, it's about making her LOOK like Captain Marvel.

They talked all that stuff.

She aint work out. She looks the same. They aint even change her hair.

Forget being Captain Marvel, she cant even pass for being in the Air Force.

Comment

Y'all crazy, Brie Larson lookin sexy and kick ass

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              LOL oh sh^t my bad. Thanks for the correction.

I was thinking there must be a trailer for this if this guy is talking about it, but don't really keep up with this bs anymore so didn't read the title of it & just did a quick search on YT.
              trailer came out and its weak as F bro. whoa it looks bad.

Comment

She looks weak for somebody who is suppose to challenge Thanos. I see Thor, Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch and the HULK having more chance of beating Thanos.

Comment

It’s only the first trailer I hope they didn’t mess it up.
                  But in my opinion there were so much more compelling heroines to choose from to be the first marvel super heroine with her own movie.
                  Carol Danvers isn’t even the best Captain Marvel, not even the best female captain Marvel. But I’ll reserve judgement until the movie drops.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                    That's a big let down

I thought that was the worst part of it. She doesn’t even look athletic at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      She looks weak for somebody who is suppose to challenge Thanos. I see Thor, Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch and the HULK having more chance of beating Thanos.
                      word, but also the fact that they went from Infinity War the craziest super hero movie ever packed with everyone all kinds of action, fights, special effects to this boring plain Jane who doesn't even look convincing as a high school level athlete.

why didnt this actress hit the gym and train shat use PEDs or something lol

Comment

Working...
                      X