Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Trump and trannies ruin the Lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Did Trump and trannies ruin the Lounge?

First off im not taking shots at trump. But it seems ever since he started running for president there has been endless threads from demos, liberals and republicans. Like gaw danm son wtf. I know its the lounge but talk about anything else. Which brings me to my next point, trannies. Did the lounge become full of weirdos and ****? Like it was funny for a little bit but now it seems like alot of poster would not only actually bang a tranny but full on marry one.
    Like this place just got repetitive and gay.
    Yes they have.
    9.09%
    No, its always been full of politics and tranny lovers
    18.18%
    Shut yo bishass up OP
    18.18%
    Op actually likes the politics and trannies and using this thread to cover his tracks
    54.55%

I’ve been saying for awhile now we need a separate section for politics. This garbage has taken over the lounge. They need to gtfoh.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      I’ve been saying for awhile now we need a separate section for politics. This garbage has taken over the lounge. They need to gtfoh.
      The sad part is if they go away i think the lounge would become empty. But i dont think its changing anytime soon

Comment

I post on a couple other forums and the miscellaneous section of all of them has turned into a Trump supporter vs anti-Trump war zone since he took office.

The tranny stuff sort of follows me wherever I go lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I post on a couple other forums and the miscellaneous section of all of them has turned into a Trump supporter vs anti-Trump war zone since he took office.

The tranny stuff sort of follows me wherever I go lol.
          Thats crazy. I guess it should be since nobody thought he would win.
          Lmao yeah i think of you as the tranny pioneer of the forum

Comment

There are certainly posters here who can't help but to take a shot at Trump in every single thread regardless of topic. Those are truly pathetic and obviously owned by him. The tranny lovers typically fall into that demographic.

I have noticed this forum talks way too much about dicks.

Comment

There are some posters I have seen post only about Trump or anti Dems and never seen them post on NSB.. it's the lounge way of d1ck riding of your favorite fighter..

Comment

I ruined it with BBCs and Steph Curry, like Kevin Durant ruined Brons career with his BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  First off im not taking shots at trump. But it seems ever since he started running for president there has been endless threads from demos, liberals and republicans. Like gaw danm son wtf. I know its the lounge but talk about anything else. Which brings me to my next point, trannies. Did the lounge become full of weirdos and ****? Like it was funny for a little bit but now it seems like alot of poster would not only actually bang a tranny but full on marry one.
                  Like this place just got repetitive and gay.
                  You know that's true.

Comment

Trump has made the lounge great again. It was a graveyard before he arrived on the scene. Now we have robust discussions every day!

If you don't like political threads, don't click on them.

Comment

Working...
                    X