Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my best friend is engaged to a older woman. did he make a mistake?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    New England does that **** all the time, he always raising other peoples kids

i have no idea who you are

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i have no idea who you are
      You better axe somebody

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        she must give REALLY good head...im talking Heather Brooke levels here.

There is no other explanation.
        i doubt she does theres nothing sexual about her whats so ever if u meet her u'd think she's someones old assss granny.

she even made him wait to get married first before having sex LOL .

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          i doubt she does theres nothing sexual about her whats so ever if u meet her u'd think she's someones old assss granny.

she even made him wait to get married first before having sex LOL .
          lol. whats his major malfunction then?, is he a really trolly, goblin lil dude or summat?

Comment

Truth is, people are always going to be weird and like their own doings out of the ordinary.

Many of us will find it strange, weird, awkward and continue to question. End of the day, who the **** cares, people are going to be people.

When I see some strange **** or unusual out of the ordinary, I evaporate, keep my distance and proceed to ignore.

Comment

With a straight nose. LOL. What?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                My best friend is now engaged to an Older woman whose 34 years old with a 6 year old daughter. The daughter was conceived through her past relationship and the boyfriend left due to that, afraid or non committal of fatherhood, and she didn't chase him for something and take cares of her own daughter at her own accord and left her ex boyfriend be. She didn't have a relationship until three years later with my friend who was at a time 24 now 27 and then three years later they are engaged. The woman is good looking, quite beautiful actually with brunnette hair and straight nose and not tall though not short and works as an Architect. But with that in hand about the woman my friend here is your average Joe though good looking and takes care of himself. But did he make a mistake on marrying an older woman with a child? He likes the daughter too and looks at her as his own.
                Your first question should be: “Would I bat an eyelid if the guy was 34 and the woman was 27?”

And when you answer that with “No, of course not”, you can ask yourself the follow up of: “Am I conditioned to think this way because of societal norms, or am I just a casually sexist f***head?”

You’re welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  My best friend is now engaged to an Older woman whose 34 years old with a 6 year old daughter. The daughter was conceived through her past relationship and the boyfriend left due to that, afraid or non committal of fatherhood, and she didn't chase him for something and take cares of her own daughter at her own accord and left her ex boyfriend be. She didn't have a relationship until three years later with my friend who was at a time 24 now 27 and then three years later they are engaged. The woman is good looking, quite beautiful actually with brunnette hair and straight nose and not tall though not short and works as an Architect. But with that in hand about the woman my friend here is your average Joe though good looking and takes care of himself. But did he make a mistake on marrying an older woman with a child? He likes the daughter too and looks at her as his own.
                  Why is it a problem? If he has no trouble with raising the kid like she's his own I fail to see what the issue is. Is it the age difference? It's only 7 years ffs. My first wife was 13 years older than me and we never had a problem with it.

Comment

If he is happy and she is a nice woman then it isn't a problem...

Comment

the heart wants what it wants.

im not a fan of marriage or women with kid/s.

Comment

Working...
                      X