Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for? Canelo? Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will you be rooting for? Canelo? Khan?

I'm rooting for Khan. Even though I know it's very very very unlikely to happen.
    Canelo
    24.32%
    Khan
    75.68%

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    I'm rooting for Khan. Even though I know it's very very very unlikely to happen.
    Khan, even though he will get robbed even if he outboxes Canelo.

Canelo is way way too big for Khan but i still root for Amir to expose the Mexican Fraudster.

Comment

Khan.

But he is getting knocked out and even if he does outbox Cameltoe over 12 rounds he will lose on the cards.

It's the Cameltoe way.

Comment

I just want to see a good fight. So with that in mind I'll be rooting for Khan to be at his best so we get our money's worth.

Comment

Khan is a prick, but I'm rooting for him. Canelo needs to be humbled.

Comment

The longer Khan is in there, the better the fight will be

Comment

Khan all the way. He has a high chance of being ktfo but hopefully he teaches divanelo a lesson.

Comment

Most people at this point want to see Khan beat Canelo..Canelo is good, but not great like the GB machine will have us believe...Just like Chavez jr. had the red carpet rolled out for him even though he wasn't as good as they wanted us to think, so we couldn't wait for Sergio to knock him of his high horse like we want GGG or Khan to do to Canelo.....I'm sure everyone will love him again after Oscar, not Canelo himself as he is doing what he's supposed to, eats a slice of humble pie and stop the weight cheating....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    is that the legendary mexican vato mr capon-e?

i don't know much about rap music, but from what i understand capon-e is like the tupac of mexico

Comment

Working...
                    X