No announcement yet.

Dear HBO & Showtime...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear HBO & Showtime...

...any fight fan that's gone to a live event all know that the cards usually around around 1 or 2pm and that there are at least 8 fights that day leading up to the main event

what Showtime did yesterday and previous telecasts where they actually SHOWED the undercard fights was awesome

please do this for all your PPV cards...let our 'night of boxing' be our 'day of boxing'...either start the PPV THAT early or broadcast the undercard on one of your numerous channels...put it on HBO Latino or Showtime Latino for all i care...just show it

let us see the 4 round prospects at 2pm...at least i can say that for $70, you showed me the entire promotion

I approve this message.

Comment

but all the undercard fights are prospects destroying journeyman in a couple rounds. its pretty disgraceful to be honest and thats probably why they aren't shown. you got guys that are 15-0 fighting guys that are 20-30 and have lost 7 in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        but all the undercard fights are prospects destroying journeyman in a couple rounds. its pretty disgraceful to be honest and thats probably why they aren't shown. you got guys that are 15-0 fighting guys that are 20-30 and have lost 7 in a row.
        20-30 would be a great record for some of these guys. They're called cab drivers for a reason!

Comment

TR streams all their undercards and they are usually pretty awful in terms of competitiveness once you watch a few of them you'll probably ask them to stop showing them.

They're really not meant to be seen.

Comment

Showtime is much, much better than HBO in this respect. HBO has had many good recent fights go untelevised. They only show 2 fights most nights -- and some times the second fight is a repeat of the previous week's PPV.... I'm still trying to figure out why they don't show Juan Diaz's fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Nice View Post
              20-30 would be a great record for some of these guys. They're called cab drivers for a reason!
              wilder vs gavern was one of the better non-televised undercard fights in a while. and it was sh-it! i gavern literally had a fair waiting in his cab while wilder beat him behind the head.

Comment

I like following young fighters. And it's hard to do that especially in America as they usually only show 3-4 fights. In the UK you see most of the fights.

I approve also.

Comment

I agree...let us have an entire day of boxing...we would have something to watch while drinking and cooking for the main event

Comment

This is why I like TopRank they stream their udnercard in real HD quality you cant even tell its a stream.

Comment

Working...
                    X