Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Connecticut Prison Inmates: Please Don't Ban Our ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecticut Prison Inmates: Please Don't Ban Our ****!

Connecticut Prison Inmates: Please Don't Ban Our ****!

Inmates in prisons in Connecticut are appealing to the state's Department of Corrections not to ban ****ography behind bars, claiming it is a violation of their free speech rights.

The New York Daily News reports that prison officials announced in July that it would ban **** starting next summer. However, dozens of inmates have written letters demanding their Americna right to ****.

Officials said part of the reason for the ban is to prevent prison guards from being exposed to ****ography on the job.

"While it is not supposed to be displayed, it is still visible to staff, whether it be on the inside of a foot locker or underneath their bunks, so they are still exposed to it," Correction Department spokesman Brian Garnett told The Associated Press.

Also, the department said it is thinking of the welfare of its inmates.

"This is contrary to our rehabilitative efforts, particularly when it comes to sex offenders," Garnett said.

In their letters the inmates suggested a compromise that would still allow them to have soft-core ****.
    Source: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...t-ban-our-****

They should provide only Gay **** since thats all they will be around, some of them for life

Comment

Oh for fuck's sake let em watch ****. In fact, give them blow up dolls. Prison's bad enough as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Oh for fuck's sake let em watch ****. In fact, give them blow up dolls. Prison's bad enough as it is.
        I wonder how Larry will react to your idea.

Comment

Inmates, crying for "rights"

Gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            I wonder how Larry will react to your idea.
            I can't see why he'd be against it.

Comment

I can't see why he'd be against it.
              Seems like he likes men's ass over doll's pussy.

Comment

the inmates violated somebody elses rights in some way to end up in prison, therefore I would say they lost their rights and priveldges that every law abiding citizen has. I say **** 'em, let 'em rot there with no ****........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                  Seems like he likes men's ass over doll's pussy.
                  Well nobody says he can't do both.

Comment

Well nobody says he can't do both.
                    You have a point. But he might be used to dolls that he wouldnt prey on young skinny boys asses anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X