Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Floyd look alike try to get in the community gated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
    the damn guard said"i know its you"
    This......

Comment

lmao @ this whole thread

LOL

Comment

Comment

Breaking news Floyd Look ALIKE raped a kid and steal a million dollar's. Like a said its a simple protocol to follow. Would you make this happen in your community? In this world there is so many bad Crook. FYI securities cannot identify all person. Even the Gov is getting a hard time telling if your terrorist.

Floyd has a poor logic! VIP don't mean sh_t!

Comment

come on everyone knows Floyd mayweather. even people from asia

Comment

Roid rage....

Pacquiao caused Floyd to go crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                come on everyone knows Floyd mayweather. even people from asia
                lol... What if a crook copy FLOYD FACE and Act like Floyd? Then the security let him in and raped a kid? If your one of the owner of the community gated would you allow this to happen? Just asking...

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
                  The security guard just doing their job. Asking for a ID is a simple protocol to follow and its for the residence safety. What if Floyd look alike try to get in the community gated? Then try to steal inside of FLoyd house ? Who Floyd gonna blame? answer: The security. Right? He will say your guys not doing your Job! Why the f_ck you let a Look alike Floyd let in my house!

Common sense Flodiots!

So next time bring some ID... Stop crying like a baby!

Yeah what if a floyd look a like pulls up in floyds car, claiming to be floyd? What if the floyd look alike says "you dont give masloo a hard time" the neighbor of his. What if this floyd look a like hops out the car and lets himself in the gate...what does the security do then??

Give me a break with the what ifs....the man sees floyd coming and going all the time cuz he lives there...he knew who floyd was but was being an ass about the id. there has been times when ive left my house and forgot my wallet at home, nobody is perfect. The dude was just being an ass point blank period..

Comment

Originally posted by PacquiaoATG View Post
                    lol... What if a crook copy FLOYD FACE and Act like Floyd? Then the security let him in and raped a kid? If your one of the owner of the community gated would you allow this to happen? Just asking...
                    Are you dumb? Anyone with half a brain knows that the security guard knew exactly who he was.. yeah great logic.. the guy impersonated Floyd in order to rape a kid? You sure will make a great career out of being a criminal. Seriously the lack of IQ you are showing is astounding, I really hope for your sake you are joking - by this rate you wouldn't even qualify to be a security guard.

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                      Floyd's passed many times previously. Why does he need proof now?

If it were Manny would the security guard be correct in asking for proof even though Manny would have previously passed several times?
                      Pac's driver would just simply flash a P500 bill if that sg does not know him. so simple because Pac is rich and not arrogant like Floyd is.

Comment

Working...
                      X