No announcement yet.

"i'm the biggest man he's ever faced" - 'atton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
    hahaha mr. riz...you succeeded in making this a total hatton hate thread...haha
    or you can also look at it as me spreading some truth around

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Hattons is going to get absolutely sonned... and theres no amount of rhyming or "deer in headlights coked out max kellerman" looks that floyd mayweather sr can give, to get ricky out of it...
    he won't make it back to his corner once he's hurt so............ big floyd could be in the van for all it matters

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
      or you can also look at it as me spreading some truth around

he won't make it back to his corner once he's hurt so............ big floyd could be in the van for all it matters
      Down by the river... selling shrimp.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. riz View Post
        he obviously tries to manipulate the truth in his favor.

at the end of the day, its not going to matter when he's sprawled face down in a pool of his own blood and ripped skin
        I ****in hate Hatton for that. I hate the statements he makes. But I think that he gets interviewed SO MUCH because the media always wants a quote that he feels obliged to comply.

He recently said that "nobody can beat me at 140. Floyd beat me at 147, which is not my weight". That annoys me. In the lead-up to the fight, they were saying how Ricky was bigger and stronger and they were gonna maul Floyd. Remember this "If Floyd tries to fight me inside, he'll get EATEN"?

And then as soon as he gets KO'd, he says "well, the fight was at 147. I'm clearly not a welterweight".

When he looked bad against Collazo, it was because he put on too much weight. The reason that the Urango fight was such an abortion was because he had the flu, He had even more excuses after the Lazcano fight.

I just wish he would STFU.

Still, he will beat Pacquiao. Bet your 401(k).

Comment

'ma hanful, ye know? mannee pacquiao hasnt fought someone as swarming as me

he hasnt dealt with the pressure from such a big man

Comment

Down by the river... selling shrimp.
            shadow boxing and rhyming in a wife beater

Comment

Hatton has NO chance as far as im concerned....
              Well then you are clearly lacking in boxing knowlege my friend.
              Fair enough if Pac is your god and you odviously favour him to win, but to say that Hatton has no chance is just plain dumb and doesnt offer any kind of constructive debate to the thread. By saying that you're calling a 2 weight World Champ, former Ring fighter of the year etc who's only lost to this era's best fighter a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post
                I ****in hate Hatton for that. I hate the statements he makes. But I think that he gets interviewed SO MUCH because the media always wants a quote that he feels obliged to comply.

He recently said that "nobody can beat me at 140. Floyd beat me at 147, which is not my weight". That annoys me. In the lead-up to the fight, they were saying how Ricky was bigger and stronger and they were gonna maul Floyd. Remember this "If Floyd tries to fight me inside, he'll get EATEN"?

And then as soon as he gets KO'd, he says "well, the fight was at 147. I'm clearly not a welterweight".

When he looked bad against Collazo, it was because he put on too much weight. The reason that the Urango fight was such an abortion was because he had the flu, He had even more excuses after the Lazcano fight.

I just wish he would STFU.

Still, he will beat Pacquiao. Bet your 401(k).
                the only way i see him beating pacquiao is if pacquiao somehow gets old and shot overnight...... all the wars he's been in might just sneak up on him one day

so hatton has a very, very miniscule chance

Comment

I see this fight being a War, To Pressure fighters, going forward meet in the middle, trading shots all night, its gonna come down to who's got the better chin and stamina

still got Pac winning though

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Punch View Post
                    Well then you are clearly lacking in boxing knowlege my friend.
                    Fair enough if Pac is your god and you odviously favour him to win, but to say that Hatton has no chance is just plain dumb and doesnt offer any kind of constructive debate to the thread. By saying that you're calling a 2 weight World Champ, former Ring fighter of the year etc who's only lost to this era's best fighter a bum.
                    its ok sweetheart, I didnt mean to take a big massive **** on your favorite fighter...

constructive debate to this thread?

have you read this thread?

Comment

Manny will be too fast and too smart for Ricky.

Comment

Working...
                      X