Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Vs Pacquiao Last 5 Fights ... Let's Compare Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katsidis no longer has "0" and was also KTFO?

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
      I didn't even bother reading your sissy ass post, son.

I read the first line and then quit. Too boring.
      So you have nothing decent to reply to my post? Then FO I dont care for your opinion. I bet if my post was titled about Kats you would of read the whole thing like a bible... your a Kat Stan, not a Boxing fan... Tool

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
        welcome .......to another fail ***** thread.....................
        *******s yet again. EASY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RINSE, WASH, REPEAT

Comment

Excellent thread.

TS is dishing out some serious pwnage on ******* fucks. .

Only a dumb fuk *****s would think this is ownage.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            welcome .......to another fail ***** thread.....................
            Says the BIGGEST ***** here.

Comment

This is a really bad thread. Because you left out some things for Mayweather.

I'm gonna explain why.

Marquez is a Lightweight. As a Floyd fan, I wouldn't be screaming about that fight being a good win. It was a good tune up win against a bloated LW.

Baldomir coming off a win against Gatti is also not impressive. What you left out was that Baldomir was coming in to the fight with 19-0-2 record in a span of 1999-2006 he didn't lose a fight at WW. He was also the Ring/Lineal WW champion and had beaten the previous undisputed champion Zab Judah.

You forgot to mention that Mayweather also fought DLH at 154, Oscars best weight. No catchweight or one weight class down. And Oscar was an actual champion, WBC champion, no vacant titles.

I agree with the wins over an undefeated Hatton and Shane Mosley who was coming off an impressive win against Margarito and was also #1 ranked at WW.

About Pacquiao. I give him credit for beating Hatton and Clottey but the other 3, no.

Comment

I didn't even bother reading your sissy ass post, son.

I read the first line and then quit. Too boring.
                Too many big words?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealTruth321 View Post
                  Thread starter is clearly biased in Floyds favour, Im not saying Pacs wins were good either but dont make Floyd out to be a saint. You stans are laughable. Floyds my fav fighter but dont make out hes dominating top class fighters in their primes. I do think his last five fights have been against better op than Pacs but they still were not great. Both need to step up the comp, hard to do when they are the best around and wont get it on (no ****).

Its easy to compare them when you do what the thread starter did. You bigged up Floyds wins more than needed, and down graded Pacs wins more than you should have done.

It works both ways you look at it. For example I could say:

Option 1 for the Stans

Shane Mosley was the no1 WW in the world, coming off a HUGE KO win over the much fear Antonio Margo. Lightning quick and strong as an ox, many people said Floyd was scared to get in the ring with him. Comes into the ring a JMW.

or... option 2 for the haters:

Shane was a 38 year old grandad who hadn't fought in almost a year and a half and when he did he beat a limited punching bag in Antonio Margo, Shane was never that good anyway and Floyd paid him to lose.

See what I did there? Its all too easy.

I AM the ultimate Floyd fan, I tell iishh how it is and not how I want it to be just because I like Floyd.

Boxing Truth FTW!!!
                  Great Post my ninja!

Comment

Working...
                  X