Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Button Mashers Return to Fight Night 4 (LOL)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cupcrazy01 View Post
    DC = downloadable content

You will be able to download a free patch that will allow you to use buttons for punching soon.

Also announced for download soon are an alternate version of Sugar Ray Leonard (X360 only), a new gym and some new equipment.

Source: kotaku.com
    Forget the new gym and equipment. I wish they would have madison square garden, wembley stadium and araneta colliseum as venues for dlc. I would like to play out the thrilla in manilla in all its historically accurate recreated glory.

Comment

i actually dont mind the buttons being brought back. but on round 3 i hated ppl who used golaith nd just came forward with thier gaurd up. nd had perfect stats fkn retarted. but yeaa im alredy used to the analog

Comment

thank God Woooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Zerwas1 View Post
          Buttons are for people who are to dumb to play otherwise.
          This will completely ruin the online gaming.
          button mashing wins...omfg
          and i guess real boxer accidently throw the wrong punch and cant throw combo fluently because of placement of stick. The reason buttons>>>>>stick because people actually know they will throw the right punch. Maybe if the stick was actually accurate and more fluid that maybe people will accept the stick. If you notice that people who uses the stick complain about button uaw because they cant beat them with their inaccurate control. To beat a button masher in fight night is to pot shot them until they get tired and then start picking them apart by countering them and avoiding the hooks. Its the same reason why master Mouse users on FPS games can always beat a master control pad use because mouse and keyboard is far more procise than the xbox 360 and PS2 controller(which are known as the two greatest videogame controllers of all time)

Comment

It's all a fuckin scam people, you have to purchase points in order to download **** on XBOX Live. Think about it, they don't give you the buttons, initially. The game sucks, and they know this, so they offer you use of the buttons as a downloadable patch. It's all about taking your money.

Comment

Working...
            X